Thank you ex girlfriend...thank you very much

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Just want to give a big thank you to my guys ex girlfriend. I think I might send her some anonymous flowers or gift basket. Seriously.

He was kind to you but you saw it as weakness. He took care of you and your kids but you made him sleep alone on the couch. He worked 60 hours a week to support you and give you what you wanted and you took it and expected more. He put you first over his family because you demanded it. They didn’t like you because of how they saw you treat him. He stood by and trusted you when you had a new male friend over. He cooked and cleaned for you before you came home from work only for you to pick at him anyway.

Thank you for leaving him for another man because you saw him as weak. Thank you for making him single again. Thank you for giving me the chance to love him like you wouldn’t.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I hope you are joking about the fruit basket.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow he must have really loved her. How are you going to compete with that?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:31 am I hope you are joking about the fruit basket.
Halfway joking anyway! Lol
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:32 am Wow he must have really loved her. How are you going to compete with that?
I would never try to compete with that ever. He’s allowed to his heart. And I cherish his heart and feelings. But I don’t think he loves her anymore.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:34 am
Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:32 am Wow he must have really loved her. How are you going to compete with that?
I would never try to compete with that ever. He’s allowed to his heart. And I cherish his heart and feelings. But I don’t think he loves her anymore.
Out of curiosity. Do you look like her? Is there any resemblance whatsoever?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You're welcome.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:39 am You're welcome.
Why you gotta be a trifling ho on OPs man and shit?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:39 am
I’m sure your DH has ex-girlfriends too. Do you look like any of them?
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:45 am
Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:39 am

I’m sure your DH has ex-girlfriends too. Do you look like any of them?
No but my bf before my husband replaced me (after I dumped him) with an extremely similar looking chick. He wanted to marry me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic