These have been a lifesaver

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I got these at my baby shower and the person who gifted them said to use them as burp rags.

Y'all. These are amazing. A couple times when the baby has thrown up these caught it no problem. And because they are diapers they are super absorbent. Way more than an average burp cloth.

I wish I'd have known about this idea with DS.

I also tuck them under his chin when I feed him and they catch any milk that dribbles down.
Attachments
47668ce8-b546-4e48-b0be-0038a81ecc97_1.37f7f4f3c367871dace080c4139281f3.jpeg
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I usually give those as gifts also, sometimes I even decorate them, but they have becomes very hard to find, which is sad cause they are awesome as a multi-use baby gift.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Yeah, that's what I used too for burp rags. I also stocked up on bibs. I'd buy a pack everytime I went to Walmart.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:00 pm I usually give those as gifts also, sometimes I even decorate them, but they have becomes very hard to find, which is sad cause they are awesome as a multi-use baby gift.

Amazon has them.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I used those with all three of my kids, now 15, 11, and 4.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 2

Unread post

People have used those for that purpose for a very long time. I was never a huge fan but my kids never really spat up much either.
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yeah! We still have cloth diaper inserts from my 8yo's baby days and they're awesome! I used them for the boys, I use them to mop up emergency spills, I mean for those that are into cloth diapering it's definitely a worthy investment.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Still have some around and youngest is now 10 - just very practical cloths to have.
Fairymom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I still buy them even though my kids havent been babies for a very long time. They make amazing cleaning, dish and kitchen rags.
RedBottoms

Unread post

yes! The cloth diapers make great burp rags and I still have some from when my 11 year olds were babies and use them as cleaning cloths now
Locked Previous topicNext topic