My husband makes me mad

Anonymous 1

Unread post

:evil: Him and his college friends want to take a few days and go visit a friend of theirs who is sick.

You know a freakin guys trip. I don't know if I am ok with a bunch of guys going away together. That is just asking for trouble.
He plans to take next Friday off of work. So of course that's one day off that he wont be spending off with us.

It just makes me mad he didn't really ask me. He basically stated that he was going.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If I knew there wasnt anything already scheduled that would keep me from going, I wouldn't ask to visit a sick friend either. I'd just tell DH that's what I was doing.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do you and he have children?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Lmao.
😂🤣😂🤣
Anonymous 3

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:49 pm Do you and he have children?
Yes we have 1 together. I have 2 from previous relationship.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Adults don't have to ask permission.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 pm Adults don't have to ask permission.
Well I believe he should of
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:58 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 pm Adults don't have to ask permission.
Well I believe he should of
If that's what you think, you've got another think coming.😂
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

JFC I hope this is a troll post.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I wouldn’t mind a guys trip. What I’d mind is his lack of planning and not respecting you enough to speak with you first. Not for premssion but in adult relationships things like this need to be discussed. Also do you get to take trips with your girlfriends? It can’t be one sided.
Locked Previous topicNext topic