Do you buy from MLMs

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes, I like their products.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

I love Norwex products, especially the cloths and laundry soap. I can clean more eco friendly and it really works. It’s the only MLM thing I go to.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Nope. Absolutely not. I can find better products of the same thing that aren't MLM products.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't really know anyone closely that sells them. So no.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Nope typically if I see something like norwex I'm interested in I find an actual company that makes a similar product without taking advantage of people. And it drives me nuts when people think they own a business because they sell for an mlm. My good deed for the day was not laughing hysterically when my sil started saying "in my industry..." you sell essential oils for a pyramid scheme and cant even identify it as such. You don't have an industry!
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes. There’s an Avon lipgloss I really like and I’ve bought some stuff from my cousin who sells paparazzi. Mostly to show her a little support but it was cute stuff and cheap enough.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Do you mind sharing a brand you like that works as well as Norwex? I don’t like supporting MLMs, either, but I love their stuff.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:22 pm Nope typically if I see something like norwex I'm interested in I find an actual company that makes a similar product without taking advantage of people. And it drives me nuts when people think they own a business because they sell for an mlm. My good deed for the day was not laughing hysterically when my sil started saying "in my industry..." you sell essential oils for a pyramid scheme and cant even identify it as such. You don't have an industry!
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Not gonna lie, I love the lularoe super soft black leggings, I love them, I've tried other leggings but they're not the same. Unfortunately they're considered "unicorns" and every consultant I ask for them tells me they don't have any but I should come to their party and look! .....no, I don't do their parties, I just want a pair of overpriced damn leggings.

My friend sells Mary Kay and I do buy things from her because we're friends and I want to support her and she comes over and tries all the new products with me so it's all good, mostly I buy eye shadows.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, Nope, Never.................I prefer shopping in the stores
Locked Previous topicNext topic