Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She should get death too. Sick bitch.
Jlop0004
Countess
Countess

Unread post

OMG! What the hell is wrong with people!!!
CafemomAnon
Countess
Countess

Unread post

As a court reporter, we were just discussing this case and the reporter who took it. I do not envy her at all.
Ol--akasha--lo
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

So sad for that child
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thanks for sharing I guess. Wtf?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:24 pm I was reading that this afternoon and thought it was a matter of time before you posted it :D
This is one of the most disgusting things I’ve read. I’m glad that POS will die for it, I’m just pissed that that sorry excuse for a “mother” isn’t joining the sicko. It’s sickening that she’ll just spend the rest of her life in prison, with 3 free meals a day, medical care, leisure activities and no one will torture HER because that would be “inhumane”... So her “punishment” is a cushy life. Disgusting.
I don't think her life will be cushy once the inmates learn what she's done.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m not one to wish harm on anyone, but in this case... we can only hope...
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:01 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:24 pm I was reading that this afternoon and thought it was a matter of time before you posted it :D
This is one of the most disgusting things I’ve read. I’m glad that POS will die for it, I’m just pissed that that sorry excuse for a “mother” isn’t joining the sicko. It’s sickening that she’ll just spend the rest of her life in prison, with 3 free meals a day, medical care, leisure activities and no one will torture HER because that would be “inhumane”... So her “punishment” is a cushy life. Disgusting.
I don't think her life will be cushy once the inmates learn what she's done.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:56 pm I agree. Her lawyer probably told her to plead guilty because otherwise, she’s dead. And now she gets to live forever on taxpayers dollars, never going hungry or lacking medical care. So her “punishment” is a cushy life, much more easier than anything she could aspire to. Sickening.
IMHO, that bitch deserves a worst punishment than he does. Because she was supposed to love that child and to want nothing more than to protect him. He couldn’t care less. But she? She was supposed to put her life on the line for her son and she didn’t.
MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:45 pm I think they both should suffer the same fate as what they did to that poor boy. This hurts my heart what happened to him.

ETA: The bitch btw is just sorry she got caught. If she really cared, she would have never allowed this to happen.
You are most likely correct. But it still isn't fair. Her punishment should exceed what she did and allowed to have happen to her child. I cannot fathom how a mother could even let such atrocities take place. I pray her time in prison is painful and torturous.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Foreverme123 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:53 pm This is why I say no one should ever be too good for a taste of their own medicine. I'd take my own 10 times over if worthless creatures who do that could get theirs back, too.
I've long thought that's how those sentenced to death for murder should go. Do what they did to their victim to them just until they're almost dead, revive them, then keep doing it until it finally takes them out. I think that would be fitting. I'd like to fire a BB gun into that prick's groin.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Madmommy1
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Oh there is no torture enough for these two sick fucks
Locked Previous topicNext topic