She is in for a rude awakening when she realizes child support isnt ending anytime soon

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This is common and not your problem. She is going to be pissed! LOL
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:28 pm I swear I read this exact post on CM shortly before the shut down. Only it was one kid, not twins.

It's an everyday occurrence... SM's do the happy dance when the kid turns 18. BM gets dollar signs in her eyes when ex gets more money in his household. Same old same old.
Laura514
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

I live literally within walking distance from a top ranking university.

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:16 pm
MeAF wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:00 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 pm This sure happens a lot LOL. And I'm always amazed at the number of women on here who have a great college/university right at their back door where kids can still live at home. Hmm.
Not that I believe this bullshit but I live less than 20 miles from 3 major universities. Some kids choose to live on campus though even though it's close to home because the traffic is a bitch.
I have lived in 4 states as an adult and not one had a great university near town. Within a 2 hour commute anyway. I mean, community colleges yes. But major universities no.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:13 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:53 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:19 pm Is there anything else going on besides BM drama?
There is no drama from me.
It was a general question. It seems like every guest that post here post about the same old tired issues- child support, Biomom/stepmom stuff..It just gets old after awhile.
I just wonder if people have other things going on in their lives.
I suspect its all the same person trolling us
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 pm This sure happens a lot LOL. And I'm always amazed at the number of women on here who have a great college/university right at their back door where kids can still live at home. Hmm.
Not that I believe this bullshit but I live less than 20 miles from 3 major universities. Some kids choose to live on campus though even though it's close to home because the traffic is a bitch.
I have lived in 4 states as an adult and not one had a great university near town. Within a 2 hour commute anyway. I mean, community colleges yes. But major universities no.
I live outside of Portland and I can think of 6 off the top of my head within 30 minutes of my house. Some of them are smaller, private colleges, but all of them are accredited.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:10 pm

I live outside of Portland and I can think of 6 off the top of my head within 30 minutes of my house. Some of them are smaller, private colleges, but all of them are accredited.
Oregon?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I really want a steak...
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:12 pm
Nopeville wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Oregon?
Yes.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

It really does... My ex pays til my daughter is 24 I believe or moves out or something like that
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

Why don’t you want your children to have the experience of living in dorms? My children could live at home and commute to a number of great schools including Yale, Columbia, and NYU. But I would encourage them to live on campus.
Locked Previous topicNext topic