She is in for a rude awakening when she realizes child support isnt ending anytime soon

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:16 pm
MeAF wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:00 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 pm This sure happens a lot LOL. And I'm always amazed at the number of women on here who have a great college/university right at their back door where kids can still live at home. Hmm.
Not that I believe this bullshit but I live less than 20 miles from 3 major universities. Some kids choose to live on campus though even though it's close to home because the traffic is a bitch.
I have lived in 4 states as an adult and not one had a great university near town. Within a 2 hour commute anyway. I mean, community colleges yes. But major universities no.
Not buying OP's bs story. But I live in a college town. We have the community college, a trade specific one, and a major university. Then there the state one about 45-60 min away on a good traffic day.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 pm This sure happens a lot LOL. And I'm always amazed at the number of women on here who have a great college/university right at their back door where kids can still live at home. Hmm.
Not that I believe this bullshit but I live less than 20 miles from 3 major universities. Some kids choose to live on campus though even though it's close to home because the traffic is a bitch.
I have lived in 4 states as an adult and not one had a great university near town. Within a 2 hour commute anyway. I mean, community colleges yes. But major universities no.
I have a few good schools near me.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Nebbioloschnebbiolo
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I think this is more common in my part of the country. For example, I don't live in a college town, but I'm between three good sized cities. DD could live at home and have the choice of roughly 50 colleges less than an hour away.

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:19 pm Is there anything else going on besides BM drama?
There is no drama from me.

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:43 pm

Not buying OP's bs story. But I live in a college town. We have the community college, a trade specific one, and a major university. Then there the state one about 45-60 min away on a good traffic day.
What is BS about my story?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:55 pm

The whole thing in general. The typical BM/SM drama bs. Happened like crazy on CM, and now it's here.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:02 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:55 pm

The whole thing in general. The typical BM/SM drama bs. Happened like crazy on CM, and now it's here.
Because these problems exist. It is starting to become the new norm in many areas to have CS go on after the kid turns 18. In some states the law is set up to have it that way even.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:53 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:19 pm Is there anything else going on besides BM drama?
There is no drama from me.
It was a general question. It seems like every guest that post here post about the same old tired issues- child support, Biomom/stepmom stuff..It just gets old after awhile.
I just wonder if people have other things going on in their lives.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:28 pm I swear I read this exact post on CM shortly before the shut down. Only it was one kid, not twins.
You did.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's also pretty common in my area for college bound kids to stick with living at home. We live 20 mins away from the local liberal arts college and 15 mins from the community college. The state university is about a hour away.
Nebbioloschnebbiolo wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:51 pm I think this is more common in my part of the country. For example, I don't live in a college town, but I'm between three good sized cities. DD could live at home and have the choice of roughly 50 colleges less than an hour away.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic