Teen mom 2

WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Why is Briana such a shady bitchy person? Like pretending that all she did was invite kail to dinner. No bitch you went from zero to 100. Briana needs to be off teen mom 2 along with her trashy ass family.
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's what the producers want. They knew she'd be trouble and she's giving them exactly what they want. Most of the other girls calmed down and are acting like adults. Minus Janelle of course so they need some sort of drama, lol.
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I quit watching because I feel like the kids are being exploited. I feel sorry for them, because all their dirty laundry is out for the world to see. It can't be healthy to be raised on TV like that.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I just hate Brianna. Janelle too but she at least is keeping to herself
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:38 am I just hate Brianna. Janelle too but she at least is keeping to herself
The entire point of having her on the show is for the drama.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:51 am
WickedLauraBelle wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:38 am I just hate Brianna. Janelle too but she at least is keeping to herself
The entire point of having her on the show is for the drama.
Agreed. I just hate her so much
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Rewatching the part where brianna’s first baby daddy says you don't know what it is like to have a dad and her mom jumps on the table at a restaurant. I mean... If that doesn't scream trash I don't know what does.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:06 pm Rewatching the part where brianna’s first baby daddy says you don't know what it is like to have a dad and her mom jumps on the table at a restaurant. I mean... If that doesn't scream trash I don't know what does.
Ummm...
i want candy!
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:49 pm
WickedLauraBelle wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:06 pm Rewatching the part where brianna’s first baby daddy says you don't know what it is like to have a dad and her mom jumps on the table at a restaurant. I mean... If that doesn't scream trash I don't know what does.
Ummm...
Yup a rainy day here and I had a ton of laundry to catch up on... There was a teen mom 2 Marathon going on.... Yup...
NotACatfish
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’m just confused about Brianna. I haven’t followed the show very closely but know the general backgrounds with the exception of Brianna. Brianna was not an original cast member, right? When did she get added?
Locked Previous topicNext topic