12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Betty wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:39 pm
admin wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:22 pm
Betty wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:10 pm

Having a list of "foes" doesn't come off as inviting. I assume you are trying to grow your site and bring in members that weren't a part of cm but what do I know?
Feel free to elaborate. It's simply an ignore feature similar to many other social media websites. I do believe CM also had this option.
I feel like I've made my point.

Think about it. If the posts showed the OPs SN rather than the last replied member then members could choose to ignore or reply. You do want to achieve the maximum amount of replies, no? You are screwing the pooch on this one. Sorry it's just too early.
It really won’t effect anything, it’s a standard feature that our forum software uses. Nobody will know if you have anyone on your foe list, all it does is hide the posts of people who you would normally ignore anyway.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Lunachick1974
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

That would be friggin' awesome to watch!
bmw29 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:29 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:27 pm What is a foe and how do you do that?
Like an enemy. You go to their profile and click add foe. I'm not clear on what happens after that though. Perhaps you're dropped into a cage to do battle. Haha
Locked Previous topicNext topic