I gave her cancer!

Deleted User 1949

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:39 am For a woman who is so upset and concerned about her DD you sure are "LMAO" a lot...
What should she do? The way these vultures speak to each other, a little bit of self preservation is needed sometimes…
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:15 am
Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:11 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:30 am

So this is where you blame me for the way YOU acted towards me. LMAO

Geeze I must have some special powers. Lmao
I haven't treated in any off way... Just because you don't like what you hear doesn't mean me or the others who have said the same thing are wrong or treating you badly. Sometimes the truth hurts. You made a post and had expectations for that post that unfortunately weren't met and then you got upset by others opinions on the information given. Now you are trying to play victim. You are upset that people are on your dds side and not yours. That's not how this works.
Just can't help yourself huh? Need to tell a stranger who she is and how you're better than her based on a post she made. Lmao

You need to feel better about yourself that badly?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry you don't like the truth you're getting from the post and information you gave. I haven't said anything about how I'm better than you other than when You tried to say your 22 year old was smarter than me by waiting to get tested... To which i said i wouldn't wait. That's the only thing I've said about being "better".

You have done nothing but talk shit about your dd and her choices in life. You have done nothing but show us how much of a burden your dd and your grandchild is to you. All you have talked about is the money you have spent, by choice, on your child and grand child. You have done nothing but talk about how inconvenient they are to you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:39 am For a woman who is so upset and concerned about her DD you sure are "LMAO" a lot...
Yes because I just needed to vent & then get my mind off it for awhile. The fools didnt disappoint , they came out to show how they have no compassion & need to verbally beat down a woman who just found a her dd has cancer.

I've been so entertained. Lmao
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:16 am

I haven't treated in any off way... Just because you don't like what you hear doesn't mean me or the others who have said the same thing are wrong or treating you badly. Sometimes the truth hurts. You made a post and had expectations for that post that unfortunately weren't met and then you got upset by others opinions on the information given. Now you are trying to play victim. You are upset that people are on your dds side and not yours. That's not how this works.
Just can't help yourself huh? Need to tell a stranger who she is and how you're better than her based on a post she made. Lmao

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry you don't like the truth you're getting from the post and information you gave. I haven't said anything about how I'm better than you other than when You tried to say your 22 year old was smarter than me by waiting to get tested... To which i said i wouldn't wait. That's the only thing I've said about being "better".

You have done nothing but talk shit about your dd and her choices in life. You have done nothing but show us how much of a burden your dd and your grandchild is to you. All you have talked about is the money you have spent, by choice, on your child and grand child. You have done nothing but talk about how inconvenient they are to you.
Hey fool, thanks for entertaining me. LMAO
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:34 am
Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:13 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:21 am

As a cancer survivor and a mom to a cancer survivor yes you sound extremely self centered. I was able to rally around my child while they had cancer and lived in a different home.... Why can't you?
Because then it's not all about her
Dude, you’re going to hell.
Stop now before you embarrass yourself beyond redemption.
You have no empathy, sympathy or even a shred of care for this woman so stop acting like you sit on some high and mighty seat of wisdom.
It’s disgusting how you’re acting towards this woman.
Dude...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The only person who needs empathy and sympathy here is her dd. She's done nothing but talk shit about your much of a burden her dd and grandchild are. All she has talked about is how this "inconveniences" her. Never acknowledging that in 2 decades since she's had this that science has changed. Never acknowledging that her dd is going to do things differently than her and how her dd is wrong for not doing things exactly the way she says. Complaining about money she's willingly given to her dd and grandchild. So no i got no sympathy for a woman who tries to control her children like this and hold things over their head.
Deleted User 1949

Unread post

No… she hasn’t.

She’s been acting like a mother who got devastating news about their child and is trying to figure out how to weather this storm most practically

You’ve acted like a hungry vulture trying to get blood. And are now doing your best to simply insult her and bring her even more emotional pain… it’s really sick.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lindsay wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:40 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:30 am

So this is where you blame me for the way YOU acted towards me. LMAO

Geeze I must have some special powers. Lmao
Honey, you did your best to make it hurt… it’s just really sad to read this post. You spoke cruelly because it made you feel better.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Truth hurts sometimes. Hopefully she will treat her daughter with more respect and stop holding everything she's done over her head. Hopefully she will learn to respect her daughters choices. But I'm sure she won't. I'm not the only one telling her she's wrong. Go talk to the rest of the commenters saying the same things ✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:18 am

Hey fool, thanks for entertaining me. LMAO
🤣🤣🤣🤣 The truth hurts sometimes.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:20 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:34 am
Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:13 am

Because then it's not all about her
Dude, you’re going to hell.
Stop now before you embarrass yourself beyond redemption.
You have no empathy, sympathy or even a shred of care for this woman so stop acting like you sit on some high and mighty seat of wisdom.
It’s disgusting how you’re acting towards this woman.
Dude...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The only person who needs empathy and sympathy here is her dd. She's done nothing but talk shit about your much of a burden her dd and grandchild are. All she has talked about is how this "inconveniences" her. Never acknowledging that in 2 decades since she's had this that science has changed. Never acknowledging that her dd is going to do things differently than her and how her dd is wrong for not doing things exactly the way she says. Complaining about money she's willingly given to her dd and grandchild. So no i got no sympathy for a woman who tries to control her children like this and hold things over their head.
You’re not talking to her daughter, you’re talking to her.
Do what you please, but you would deserve to go to hell for a while if you do your best to bring hell into the lives of others.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lindsay wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:20 am

No… she hasn’t.

She’s been acting like a mother who got devastating news about their child and is trying to figure out how to weather this storm most practically

You’ve acted like a hungry vulture trying to get blood. And are now doing your best to simply insult her and bring her even more emotional pain… it’s really sick.
"i Pick up her child" "i pay for xyz" "i do abc" "i will have to...." I I I I ME ME ME, that's all she's said this whole time. other have pointed out that's this is NOT about her or what she wants. And it's not.

She can be devastated all she wants but she doesn't get to force her dd to do anything she doesn't want to. Which is exactly what she's trying to do. I and others have pointed it out. ✌🏿✌🏿
Locked Previous topicNext topic