The Right again attacks Greta

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:25 am
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:59 pm

You are definitely not understanding that there ARE teenagers who are concerned about a lot more important things than sneaking out for a cig or making out with their boyfriend!
Get it yet?
Her parents are no doubt proud of her.
I have to laugh at your judgmental attitude!
🤣
Is that what your daughters did?
Why did you bring up her daughters?
LOL
Who knows.
She’s on a roll,for some odd reason.
But anyway...
My daughters were so innocent, played tennis and softball in high school, never smoked, one didn’t even have a first kiss until age 17, the other in college, worked part time to save for college and always made the Honor role.
My comments about teenagers was sarcasm.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:20 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:07 pm
GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:59 pm
You are definitely not understanding that there ARE teenagers who are concerned about a lot more important things than sneaking out for a cig or making out with their boyfriend!
That's the way to combat what you perceive as being judgmental....being judgmental and generalizing in return.

:::::golf claps:::::
Do you not under SARCASM yet?
I have two daughters and 5 granddaughters- there’s no way I would be serious and describe teenage girls that way!
It’s so frustrating posting here when there are so many dense clueless people like you and the others who are completely oblivious to things like sarcasm.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yet.....hold up. I thought you've written that you never insult others but here we go with the "so many dense clueless people like you" type of comment.

Ahhh...the irony of THAT statement alone seems to escape you, no? ;)

No, I am not buying it for a second that you meant the other comment sarcastically. You were once again attempting a point by insulting others.

It's the voodoo you do, Grandma.
Locked Previous topicNext topic