A man walks into a room

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:59 am Someone is a fan.

If you are going to do this tell the correct story. House party, lots of drunk people. Girl is sleeping in the dark room alone. You enter the room and shut the door and start to approach her on the bed.

This guy was not my friend, not my boyfriend. This guy has a rep for taking advantage of girls.

I did not scream rape on him. I said what the f**k are you doing?! And he was surprised I was awake and turned and left very quickly looking guilty.
This scenario: I would think he was there to take advantage. Would I scream rape? No, but he would clearly understand I don't want him near me, after I demanded to know what the hell he thought he was doing.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:39 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:22 pm c**t is pissed that the board is not going along with her attempt to lynch me. Sucks for her I guess
I don’t want people to lynch you wtf

That’s a weird ass thing to say

You’re a hypocrite you should know by now you are a hypocrite

You lie... exaggerate... change your narrative

You victim blame and then do exactly what you think others shouldn’t do

You say you were almost raped when nothing happened and the guy did nothing to you

When things weren’t going your way you added in a story about the guys previous history

Going by what you say though his previous history means nothing at all because women lie and when there is no proof it’s because the guy was falsely accused

You can’t even keep your opinions straight on a topic.

Did he get his reputation because of others lies? Did you falsely accuse him like so many others do? Did you lie? Why were you sleeping at the home where a known rapist was partying when you also said you had a husband at the time?

You didn’t tell your dh to beat him up after falsely accusing him or go to the police so does that mean you lied or that you are just paranoid when nothing actually happened?

If this happened to your sons would you be angry at the girl who acccused them when all they did was walk into the bedroom? If you were so threatened why didn’t you high kick him? You said if anyone attempted to rape you you would give him a good old fashioned high kick right?

Why were you so drunk anyway? Why would you pass out at a party? Why are you hanging out with shitty people who hang out with known rapists?
Why go to a party in the first place? You should know there is a chance for this to happen

These are all questions you like to ask people right? Interrogate and wait for a story to slightly change then tear them apart for falsely accusing the man
I seriously doubt the man was in the room to make sure she was warm and comfortable. If he turned tail and ran, when confronted, you can bet a dozen donuts he had other things in mind than her comfort while taking a nap. And, actually there was no real valid reason for that man to be there, in the first place.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No cause I'm not a psycho
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wouldn’t be sleeping in a room, during someone else’s house party in the first place. 🤣
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:05 pm Not surprised to see the usual suspect involved.
I liked the post where she said God gave SN children to the best mothers. By the end of it all she flopped out some lame ass shit to make herself appear less repulsive.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Attachments
5A3540CE-C75D-476F-A865-03686F2316B0.jpeg
Manic_Sinner
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Obviously not.
I’m one of those regular weird people.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would have responded the same way red did. And expressed it was very likely he had bad intentions just like red did. There is zero wrong with any of that part of what she said.

Unread post

She said he attempted to rape her. She has zero idea if that's true.
Smarties wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:28 pm I would have responded the same way red did. And expressed it was very likely he had bad intentions just like red did. There is zero wrong with any of that part of what she said.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:31 pm She said he attempted to rape her. She has zero idea if that's true.
Smarties wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:28 pm I would have responded the same way red did. And expressed it was very likely he had bad intentions just like red did. There is zero wrong with any of that part of what she said.

Very likely he did. Its speculation.

But shes not naming names or reporting anything to the police or making any public smears about the guy. She told her dh and moved on. So I'm not sure why the heck y'all are so freaking obsessed with her or what she said.
Locked Previous topicNext topic