Asian Massage Parlors

Unread post

Yes, I do want to remain married to him. But only for convenience. It would literally take years for us to divorce and we would both lose business wise because things would have to be sold, liquidated, etc. Plus, he works for me now and generates decent money that also goes to me, so divorcing him would be really stupid for me financially.

I think (after reading quite a few articles over the past 24 hours) that he fits into the whole erectile dysfunction person who goes to this place because there's no pressure for him to perform there and it's an anxiety release for him as well.

I used to actually like him, but it will take a long time before I feel that way again. If ever.

As it stands now, S*x doesn't have a role in our marriage. His penis doesn't work and he runs from it.

Verrine wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:28 pm Do you want to be married to this man or not? I (but that's me, not you) don't think this is worth divorcing over. I do think that you need to discuss WHY he wants to go to one and the role S*x had and has in your relationship.

Unread post

Why do you ask?

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:57 pm Do you live on O'ahu?

Unread post

Dumping him is definitely on my list. But I need to gather more information before acting.

Shell7m wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:02 pm Any kind of cheating is a relationship killer for me. He'd be single instantly.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:17 pm Dumping him is definitely on my list. But I need to gather more information before acting.

Shell7m wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:02 pm Any kind of cheating is a relationship killer for me. He'd be single instantly.
Why? If that's what you're waiting for then you don't want to leave. A woman who is ready just gets it done. Since you don't want to leave then tell him you know and yall need to tall about why he did it and then he needs to keep his dick to himself from now on.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:16 pm Why do you ask?

The description of your hubby sounds very similar to someone a friend dated and he lives on O'ahu still and got married within the last 5 years.

Unread post

No, I've been married for 26 years now.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm

The description of your hubby sounds very similar to someone a friend dated and he lives on O'ahu still and got married within the last 5 years.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:23 pm No, I've been married for 26 years now.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Ah, okay.

Unread post

I just said I'm not ready. I have to gather more information. And I don't have to tell him anything. I can torture him with hints and keep him wondering what I do or don't know. He deserves it.
Shell7m wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:17 pm Dumping him is definitely on my list. But I need to gather more information before acting.

Why? If that's what you're waiting for then you don't want to leave. A woman who is ready just gets it done. Since you don't want to leave then tell him you know and yall need to tall about why he did it and then he needs to keep his dick to himself from now on.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:25 pm I just said I'm not ready. I have to gather more information. And I don't have to tell him anything. I can torture him with hints and keep him wondering what I do or don't know. He deserves it.
Shell7m wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Omg......men are not women. Your hints are NOT bothering him at all. All you're doing is driving yourself nuts. Either move past this and talk about it like the adult you are or move on. What you're doing doesn't work and its childish.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I hope you divorce him, or at least don't have S*x with him.
Locked Previous topicNext topic