Only Unattractive underemployed men Seem to chose me

Anonymous 10

Unread post

Wow.

There's so much more to a man than how much money he makes. I don't understand why anyone would settle for just "decent money".

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:25 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:57 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:27 am

I can vent all day long if I want to. My man could be handsome as f**k and I'd still use this site to vent.

95 percent of the women on this site are 40+ That rich, handsome, childless man is a fairy tale at this point.
What are you going on about?What does the age of people on this site have anything to do with anything? It dosent matter why you are complaining or venting. You complain because you're unhappy with your situation therfore you aren't in any place to be offering advice on how to find a decent partner. Because you can't find one for yourself. Instead you insult her and make stabs at her implying that she's looking for men in a trailer park or ghetto. Smh. Decent men are not a fairytale. They just don't want to be with gold digging women like you.
My idea of a decent man, is a man who makes decent money 😊 so clearly I have no issues getting men with money. She can keep all the handsome men, I don't want them
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's not settling for some people, that's what you need to understand.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:04 am Wow.

There's so much more to a man than how much money he makes. I don't understand why anyone would settle for just "decent money".

What are you going on about?What does the age of people on this site have anything to do with anything? It dosent matter why you are complaining or venting. You complain because you're unhappy with your situation therfore you aren't in any place to be offering advice on how to find a decent partner. Because you can't find one for yourself. Instead you insult her and make stabs at her implying that she's looking for men in a trailer park or ghetto. Smh. Decent men are not a fairytale. They just don't want to be with gold digging women like you.
My idea of a decent man, is a man who makes decent money 😊 so clearly I have no issues getting men with money. She can keep all the handsome men, I don't want them
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Fair enough. I guess I just don't understand how someone can care only about money. I guess I should consider myself lucky.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:06 am It's not settling for some people, that's what you need to understand.

Anonymous 9

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:27 am

I can vent all day long if I want to. My man could be handsome as f**k and I'd still use this site to vent.

95 percent of the women on this site are 40+ That rich, handsome, childless man is a fairy tale at this point.
Except she's not gold digging like you. Your situation is nothing like what she's looking for. She wants a man that is as successful as she is. In other words she's not looking for the male version of you. She's not looking for a man based on his money she's looking for someone to be a contributing partner. Not everyone sees men as a means to money.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:06 am It's not settling for some people, that's what you need to understand.

So then why are you looking for a way out of your relationship (while getting as much as you can out of him) if he's so great and you didn't "Settle"? Is it because the baby really DOES belong to the leaf boy?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Money is an important thing but not the only
Important thing
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Same. I am a magnet for these guys. Or they live with their parents, going through a divorce. Over it.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm I’m not the Most Successful but I’m not underemployed. I’m Not looking for a Sugar Daddy I want some one Comparable to me Financially and I’m Attracted to
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:42 pm Successful men seem to be attracted to successful women and the same is said to be true for the opposite.
Many men prefer intelligence over a pretty face. You write like a third-grader. Is English not your first language?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:50 am
Anonymous 11 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:40 am
My DH is attractive, tall, and an executive at one of the world’s largest banks.....I didn’t have to settle on any of it....
Good for you, handsome was never on my list however my SO isn't ugly whatsoever. He's overweight now and aging but he's not ugly.
We all age. Time marches across everyone's faces, and bodies.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When all you do is bitch about him and talk about how disgusting he is and how much you can't stand him, yes that's settling.
Locked Previous topicNext topic