Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Reach the owner
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would try to contact the owner. If that doesnt work out, I would take the purse to the nearest police precinct
Chilebean
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 am and it had a cellphone, ID and 550 dollars in it, would you pocket the money or try and reach the owner?
Reach the owner - i've actually done this. And it's something i will always do.
and later monkeys will fly out of my butt
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Are you watching Shameless lol
Meldusa
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

i would take that all to the police station.
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not enough info..is the purse cute or ugly? Totally kidding I would be wondering wth I'm on a bus in the first place because we don't have public transportation here but I would either give it to the driver or the police.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:51 pm 10 years ago I’d have kept it... these days if I found something worth a lot of money I’d be too worried I was on one of those hidden camera social experiment shows to try and keep it.
what would you do? lol that is funny that people know alter their reactions afraid John Cajones or whatever his name is is going to come out and talk to them

I had something happen the other day and I was like "Am I on What would you do?" . Basically what appeared to be a mother and daughter and grandson/child were checking out in front of me. They kept putting things back because they did not have the money for it. I did not see what the first couple things were they put back but I did notice they put back some toilet paper.

After they checked out and before she started mine I was like "Do you need that toilet paper? Because its kinda a necessity. I will buy it for you if you need me to?" They were like "Oh no, something something was not sure what they said-we don't need it." So they went on but seriously thought I was about to be on that show
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would try to contact the owner, and if I couldn't, I would take it to the police station. I wouldn't pocket the money.

Deleted User 876

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 am and it had a cellphone, ID and 550 dollars in it, would you pocket the money or try and reach the owner?
Trying to reach the owner if I could get into the phone, and taking it to the police station if not. I know I'd be shitting a brick if I lost my purse with all that in it, and hoping some honest person turned it in.
Lunachick1974
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Definitely try and find the owner.
What I put into the universe will surely come back to me. I try to put as many good vibes out as possible.
Locked Previous topicNext topic