Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:05 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:52 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:51 pm

But what recipe?
https://pressureluckcooking.com/recipe/ ... io-e-pepe/
My family thinks Im crazy because I love pasta with butter, S&P and parmesan cheese
Turned out yummy!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:13 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:11 pm I don't cook on Saturday's so the kids are having leftover garlic bread pizzas from last night, and DH will pick us up something later.
Im grilling almost everything this summer, I missed it so much during the winter. I would throw those pizzas on a grill to heat them up
It was way to hot, we were triple digits with the heat index yesterday.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yesterday was the only day we could do our "country project" so we had Greek food. We had chicken gyros with tzatziki sauce, Greek Baked Feta with tomatoes, Greek onion pancakes, and Greek Honey cake. It was delicious.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:33 pm
Danesmommy1 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:24 pm I made egg salad sandwiches and french fries. The egg salad turned out well, but I suck at peeling hard boiled eggs. It was a PITA to make.
Shells always slide right off of my eggs, usually in just 2 solid pieces.

Fill a pot 2/3 full with room temperature water. Add eggs, turn on burner, and bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 16 minutes. Immediately pour off hot water and rinse eggs with cold water (still in the pot) by pouring off the water and refilling with cold water 3 or 4 times. Then let them set in the pot, in the sink, for about 5 minutes in the cold water after the last rinse. The shells will slide right off! No broken pieces.
That's what I've been doing. I've been experimenting because I eat a ton of eggs. This method is probably the best ever.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:24 pm Yesterday was the only day we could do our "country project" so we had Greek food. We had chicken gyros with tzatziki sauce, Greek Baked Feta with tomatoes, Greek onion pancakes, and Greek Honey cake. It was delicious.
Onion pancakes! I'd have been in hog heaven!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:42 pm
My family thinks Im crazy because I love pasta with butter, S&P and parmesan cheese
Turned out yummy!
I miss pasta! :(

I used to love a aglio olio...Olive oil and fresh garlic with parm and a few red pepper flakes. Damn this fat gene!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Schnitzel und Spätzle :)
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:42 pm
Turned out yummy!
My long strong like pasta always clumps in my I staple with these type of recipes (although, confession, I didn’t read your recipe, I just looked at the pic). Which is a bummer, as the taste is typically pretty good.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We had roast pork, baked beans, veggie and fruit tray, potato, macaroni and pea salads, butterfinger pie, cupcakes, cake, pink goop, crap cake, and chips.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 4

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 pm We had roast pork, baked beans, veggie and fruit tray, potato, macaroni and pea salads, butterfinger pie, cupcakes, cake, pink goop, crap cake, and chips.
Were you having a party or something? That’s a lot of food!
Locked Previous topicNext topic