With all the Facebook drama posts...

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:49 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:47 am
Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:41 am

For someone with a such a strong opinion, you sure are in "loserville" a lot and manage to find every drama post to state your opinion. Birds of a feather and all that.
She(loserville fan) obviously needs and wants attention. Any kind.
If people would just quit giving it to her, this bullshit would stop.💁‍♀️
Yep,you got me,I'm not all involved in the drama except for watching Loserville but I need attention...

Should have taken your own advice, hypocrite.
Is your name Rebeccaraev2?
I didn't think so. Eat shit!😀
Anonymous 9

Unread post

honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:50 am I think it's really funny that the term "Loserville" is having an effect on people.
Me too. It's not meant to,its really what I call this site & I really do watch these losers like it's a soap opera.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:51 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:49 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:47 am

She(loserville fan) obviously needs and wants attention. Any kind.
If people would just quit giving it to her, this bullshit would stop.💁‍♀️
Yep,you got me,I'm not all involved in the drama except for watching Loserville but I need attention...

Should have taken your own advice, hypocrite.
Is your name Rebeccaraev2?
I didn't think so. Eat shit!😀
So basically you're 10 yrs old .
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:53 am
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:50 am I think it's really funny that the term "Loserville" is having an effect on people.
Me too. It's not meant to,its really what I call this site & I really do watch these losers like it's a soap opera.

You comment(insult) so often that you're no better than any other member. You are a real inhabitant of Loserville.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:58 am

You comment(insult) so often that you're no better than any other member.
You see my comments as insults? That's on you & those in Loserville, I'm just here to watch the soap opera that you all live.
Btw you can contribute some comments to me when they aren't mine. But you cant rile me up,I dont live in Loserville, sorry.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Who are you saying intentionally started this?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:39 am
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:31 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:13 am

Wrong Honey, it started here in a post titled She gave my baby a cookie. After she was raked over the coals for being a creepy stalker she came back to fb and started whining about it and making posts about sassy, which I think have now been deleted or hidden.
She rallied her troops and led the charge of her cackling conts back over here invading every post with her false tall tales of concern of about sassy. They invaded several posts bringing up stuff that happened 7-8 YEARS AGO, until a clever anon tricked her into posting her marriage certificate
Then another anon found out that cc was married in April of this year instead of a few years ago like she led everyone to believe. When outed as a liar again and creepy stalker, she and her cackling trio slunked back to fb to make more posts and more whining.
Then a member or two started taking ss's of the antics that cc, blsd and no neck were posting and came back over here, made a few posts and posted the ss's.
After reading all of what you posted, I don't even know how we're talking about the same events. I saw a little bit of back and forth about the sassy stuff in the post about the woman on Facebook but figured it was ages old shit from cafemom being brought up like people always do.
You're saying that the woman who made the anonymous suggestion box comments was also in here posting about cookies?
I have no idea who made the cookie post or the subsequent spin off posts. In the cookie post that's where cc said she called the nypd to do a welfare check on sassy after hurricane sandy hit ny. Sassy said she was a liar and that they werent friends then. That's where this ALL of started and it snowballed from there.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17440&start=60
If cc hadnt mentioned sassy and how creepy cc acted back then I don't think any of this would have happened. CC also said on fb that she intentionally started this.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:02 am

You see my comments as insults? That's on you & those in Loserville, I'm just here to watch the soap opera that you all live.
Btw you can contribute some comments to me when they aren't mine. But you cant rile me up,I dont live in Loserville, sorry.

You've lived in Loserville since you were a member of the original site. You sling out your old, unoriginal insults with the same regularity as any other aggressive member. You've probably got a Duchess or Princess ranking.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:06 am

You lived in Loserville since you were a member of the original site. You sling out your old, unoriginal insults with the same regularity as any other aggressive member. You've probably got a Duchess or Princess ranking.
I wonder how many more anons will come into this post & try to upset the one who doesn't live in Loserville? Seriously find someone who is interested in going back and forth with you. I'm just here to watch all the losers in Loserville. Sorry.

Its amazing how much my little opinion of you fools matters so much that you're making a big deal of it.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:10 am

You lived in Loserville since you were a member of the original site. You sling out your old, unoriginal insults with the same regularity as any other aggressive member. You've probably got a Duchess or Princess ranking.
I wonder how many more anons will come into this post & try to upset the one who doesn't live in Loserville? Seriously find someone who is interested in going back and forth with you. I'm just here to watch all the losers in Loserville. Sorry.

Its amazing how much my little opinion of you fools matters so much that you're making a big deal of it.

You can fool yourself. You can't fool others. You're no better than any other member of Loserville.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

You've lived in Loserville since you were a member of the original site. You sling out your old, unoriginal insults with the same regularity as any other aggressive member. You've probably got a Duchess or Princess ranking.
🤞
Attachments
8582907.jpg
Locked Previous topicNext topic