Do you disturb a quiet baby?

Deleted User 244

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:34 pm
MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:31 pm
JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:57 pm

Thank you captain obvious.
You’re such a stupid bitch I don’t even know how to react to your bullshit.

Admins come toss me out!
You’re now on my ignore list. I’m so sorry your vocabulary is so lacking that you resort to cursing.
Thank Goodness. My work ethic dictates that I don’t disclose details of what I’m working on......because I’m ethical. Clearly a word you don’t understand
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Leave him
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

First time parents are more likely to disturb a quiet/happy baby. I think it’s just the excitement of having a baby.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:03 pm Leave him be, he is entertaining g himself just fine! He will let you know when he needs you.
LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I think the parents want you to get the baby immediately when he wakes up simply because “they are paying” you and don’t want you to be “idle” at all. It’s more of a control issue. Trust me, when you are not around, they probably leave the baby in his crib for a few more minutes when he wakes up.
RedBottoms

Unread post

LuluJa wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:00 am I think the parents want you to get the baby immediately when he wakes up simply because “they are paying” you and don’t want you to be “idle” at all. It’s more of a control issue. Trust me, when you are not around, they probably leave the baby in his crib for a few more minutes when he wakes up.
this is a good point. People have higher standards for their employees than they do for themselves
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When I had someone working for me it was discussed in the interview what the expectations were regarding wake up.I'm okay with baby staying the crib.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm failing to see these personal details she's revealing. She said the dad told her to go get the baby, not telling everyone his social security number and how often he shits in a day.
MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:27 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 pm
MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:46 pm

Every snuggle you give that baby, the parents wish they were there. Every milestone, the parents wish they were there. The only reason they aren’t there is because they made a decision that their child or children is better off if they bring in an income, and that is what pays for yours.
that does not change the fact that these parents are making some questionable decisions. Every thing she has posted makes me think they are shit parents. Having a dog that bites around children. Not letting the child nap. Not letting the child play independently.
Can we agree she’s not paid to judge or post their personal lives on a public forum? You’re hearing one very biased side of what’s going on.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:58 pm I'd leave him be till he started crying.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I think it depends. If the baby had diaper rash, i would because i would want to change them right away. My girl always got horrible diaper rash.
Locked Previous topicNext topic