I only attend the charity thing if my son is performing.

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If there's one parent disinterested in attending the fundraiser because her child isn't performing, perhaps there are many more who are disinterested for the same reason. If there's even a remote possibility that this is the case, the school may be losing out on many potential donations and should probably re-think this fundraiser for next year.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:20 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:12 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:08 pm

Right, and in my world my children’s education comes first, so that’s a mandatory expense. You clearly don’t feel you need to contribute to that beyond your tax dollars, that don’t cover it, so you’re relying on public assistance. I don’t care, but own it.
Bwahaha. You are really reaching. So now fundraisers are mandatory? Since when?

And I already stated I donate in other ways at other times. Just not interested in this one.
No. But if you’re going to act to other women the way you do on this site, then own everything that goes with it. Financially support your children.
You have no point and you look ridiculous. Not attending a voluntary event doesn't mean a parent isn't financially supportive. Not at all. Your little show and dance of tuition and "I bet I have this better than you" really shows you don't. People of wealth don't flaunt it. Stay trashy if it suits you.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd do the same as you
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:00 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:50 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

No you don’t. I don’t expect my mom to fund my vacations, and I guarantee you that I live in a much better school district than you, yet still manage to scrape together 42-47k per child per year for private school. Based on what I’ve read on this site you are a controlling narcissistic and your kids and DH will run away from you ASAP.
Disposable income means any money leftover after paying bills. We have that. Sorry but Websters disagrees with you.

My husband could leave any time. He doesn't. Instead he is here doing whatever I ask of him. Jealous?
😂 I guess we have a different definition of “bills” - aka “financial responsibilities”

And no thanks to your DH. I prefer a man.

Dude wtf is your problem? All you are doing is making yourself look like an ass.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:57 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:00 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:50 pm

Disposable income means any money leftover after paying bills. We have that. Sorry but Websters disagrees with you.

My husband could leave any time. He doesn't. Instead he is here doing whatever I ask of him. Jealous?
😂 I guess we have a different definition of “bills” - aka “financial responsibilities”

And no thanks to your DH. I prefer a man.

Dude wtf is your problem? All you are doing is making yourself look like an ass.
I must have stole her husband in another life or something. They have a super hard on for me
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I only go to school events my kid is in. I have no desire to see other people's children.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think I would ask my son. I would ask him if he wanted to go to support his friends/dance mates. If he said yes, then I would buy tickets for him, myself, and my husband. If he said no, then I wouldn't go. Really, finding the time to do anything like that is hard when my husband works so much. We would have to plan carefully just to be able to make it to one event, let alone two.

Locked Previous topicNext topic