I am not going to waste money on a carseat

Conweis
Regent
Regent

This was done on CM several times.

jas wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:39 pm
LOL wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 pm I see what is going on here. Someone is bumping Carterscuties anon posts. Just 1 question Carter you said you will not walk your son to school because of the ice and snow but you will walk home after delivery in ice and snow. What if you fall? Or the baby stroller tips over due to ice!!
This is Carter's???
No it isnt. This is my post and I am not Carters

LOL wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 pm I see what is going on here. Someone is bumping Carterscuties anon posts. Just 1 question Carter you said you will not walk your son to school because of the ice and snow but you will walk home after delivery in ice and snow. What if you fall? Or the baby stroller tips over due to ice!!
Wrong

Lolabearlow wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:43 pm
This is Carter's???
This and the "I'm not walking him to school.." Are hers.
Nope. I am not Carters
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Anonymousanon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:37 pm Toronto
CannotCount wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:34 pm
Anonmom wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:18 pm They only check here if you are leaving in a car with your baby.

Where’s here?
wow you must live close to the hospital...what part of TO?
I know you may think thats what you're gonna do, but...you may not be as up for walking after giving birth as you think you will be....
I get that carseats are huge and heavy and stuff, but its always good to have one handy, just in case?
my SIL is also in Toronto and has never even gotten her drivers licence, but both my SO and her parents have carseats for her DD in their cars.
toronto has a fantastic transportation system and honestly you don't need a car if you aren't in the burbs, you may eventually want a stroller though? like a nice compact one?
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Chris030406 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:58 pm
Anon OP wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:52 pm
Chris030406 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:48 pm While visiting family, I had to take a cab somewhere. They required we had a car seat.

I don't see the harm in just having one around. It isn't like it'll hurt anything sitting in your closet.
We dont have room in a closet. Why waste space on something we wont use?
It feels like you want to argue just for the sake of arguing. I can't imagine being so bitter and resentful over something as minor as someone wanting to BUY my child a car seat. Is it hot there? Maybe you should go inside and chill out.
saving space and only having what you really need in your home is a big thing in TO, lol! I totally get where she is coming from in that respect, but I wouldn't argue about her parents having one for her to use if needed lol
let them clutter up their space if they want to
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness

You will be walking home right after having a baby? f**k that shit. I took a taxi.

I also had a car seat even though I didn't drive. I preferred it to just putting baby in the stroller.
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness

yeah wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:44 pm
This is Carter's???
Yes. Also the I won't walk my kid to school post. And another she made that title escapes me right now.
How do you know? I thought this baby will be her third?
Anon

Here they wont let you leave the hospital without the baby strapped in a infant carrier

Crumpy wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:03 am
yeah wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:44 pm

This is Carter's???
Yes. Also the I won't walk my kid to school post. And another she made that title escapes me right now.
How do you know? I thought this baby will be her third?
I'm not Carter's. I already had my baby. Some people are know it alls
Locked Previous topicNext topic