How much do you deal with

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A few flakes here and there over the years BUT I have no problem speaking up about their flakiness, lol
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I don’t. I’ve had pretty decent interactions with most parents. They aren't my friends, they are the parents of my kids’ friends, so there is a difference.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I honestly don’t communicate much with parents at all, aside from a simple text to have my son sent home, or to state their son is at my house.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Since I had crappy parents myself, I know some of how that little girl probably feels. She told my DD yesterday that she is sooo bored this summer. She just stays at home all the time. I can't get heavily involved (I don't want to and I don't see it really possible either), so I can reach out here and there to get the kids together but I know that it will be mostly me doing the "work"...driving, taking places, planning, etc. Every once in awhile I can do that...I do it for my DD and her friend.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:48 am I don't. If the parent's are irresponsible or have issues, the kids would not be seeing eachother out of school. I'm not encouraging a friendship with a child whose parents are unreliable or untrustworthy.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Our biggest issue with other parents is their lack of availability to transport their kids to practices and games. We could just say no but their friends (4 of them at different times) often ask if they can sleep over so they can get to practices/games with my kids.
Locked Previous topicNext topic