Do you disturb a quiet baby?

BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:12 pm
JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:05 pm
MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:59 pm

I feel better about my decision to work part-time from home rather than have a “big” job. You’re being so unprofessional.
Do you really think I care what you think?
You are ridiculous. A family hired you to do a very personal job and you’re putting intimate details of their life our there for a bunch of strangers to read. I would dismiss you immediately.

You don’t have to care what I think, but you’ve shown your ethics and character by posting intimate details of someone else’s life out there for complete strangers to read.
Umm yeah you’re over reacting

and I never signed a non disclosure agreement anyways :)
Deleted User 244

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:15 pm
JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:05 pm

Do you really think I care what you think?
You are ridiculous. A family hired you to do a very personal job and you’re putting intimate details of their life our there for a bunch of strangers to read. I would dismiss you immediately.

You don’t have to care what I think, but you’ve shown your ethics and character by posting intimate details of someone else’s life out there for complete strangers to read.

Every snuggle you give that baby, the parents wish they were there. Every milestone, the parents wish they were there. The only reason they aren’t there is because they made a decision that their child or children is better off if they bring in an income, and that is what pays for yours.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:46 pm

Every snuggle you give that baby, the parents wish they were there. Every milestone, the parents wish they were there. The only reason they aren’t there is because they made a decision that their child or children is better off if they bring in an income, and that is what pays for yours.
Thank you captain obvious.
RedBottoms

Unread post

that does not change the fact that these parents are making some questionable decisions. Every thing she has posted makes me think they are shit parents. Having a dog that bites around children. Not letting the child nap. Not letting the child play independently.
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No
Deleted User 244

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 pm

that does not change the fact that these parents are making some questionable decisions. Every thing she has posted makes me think they are shit parents. Having a dog that bites around children. Not letting the child nap. Not letting the child play independently.
Can we agree she’s not paid to judge or post their personal lives on a public forum? You’re hearing one very biased side of what’s going on.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

What she fails to understand is I was asking for advice, it wasn’t just gossiping and bitching about my job. It was me asking questions about aspects of my job I needed help on.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:29 pm

What she fails to understand is I was asking for advice, it wasn’t just gossiping and bitching about my job. It was me asking questions about aspects of my job I needed help on.
Nope. It was you judging your bosses.
RedBottoms

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Can we agree she’s not paid to judge or post their personal lives on a public forum? You’re hearing one very biased side of what’s going on.
true-its not great to tell all their business but I honestly think she is not incredibly confidant in her childcare skills and asks us for reality checks. Either way she says they are moving in 2 weeks so she won't be doing it much longer
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:31 pm
JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:57 pm

Thank you captain obvious.
You’re such a stupid bitch I don’t even know how to react to your bullshit.

Admins come toss me out!
You’re now on my ignore list. I’m so sorry your vocabulary is so lacking that you resort to cursing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic