I only attend the charity thing if my son is performing.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:02 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:00 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:50 pm

Disposable income means any money leftover after paying bills. We have that. Sorry but Websters disagrees with you.

My husband could leave any time. He doesn't. Instead he is here doing whatever I ask of him. Jealous?
😂 I guess we have a different definition of “bills” - aka “financial responsibilities”

And no thanks to your DH. I prefer a man.
It's not my definition. It's the actual definition. Any money leftover after necessities and taxes.
Right, and in my world my children’s education comes first, so that’s a mandatory expense. You clearly don’t feel you need to contribute to that beyond your tax dollars, that don’t cover it, so you’re relying on public assistance. I don’t care, but own it.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:08 pm

😂 I guess we have a different definition of “bills” - aka “financial responsibilities”

It's not my definition. It's the actual definition. Any money leftover after necessities and taxes.
Right, and in my world my children’s education comes first, so that’s a mandatory expense. You clearly don’t feel you need to contribute to that beyond your tax dollars, that don’t cover it, so you’re relying on public assistance. I don’t care, but own it.
Bwahaha. You are really reaching. So now fundraisers are mandatory? Since when?

And I already stated I donate in other ways at other times. Just not interested in this one.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:12 pm

And I already stated I donate in other ways at other times. Just not interested in this one.
No. But if you’re going to act to other women the way you do on this site, then own everything that goes with it. Financially support your children.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:20 pm

No. But if you’re going to act to other women the way you do on this site, then own everything that goes with it. Financially support your children.
??? Huh??? You are not even making sense anymore.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There have been reports about this post, please remember to adhere to TOS specifically rule #2. You can find the tos guidlines here app.php/rules
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:51 pm There have been reports about this post, please remember to adhere to TOS specifically rule #2. You can find the tos guidlines here app.php/rules
I’m anon 5. If I have violated terms of service, I would like you to explain to me how. Pretend I’m a 4 year old and explain it to me very precisely.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

With education being so important to you I would hope you would realize using something that is guaranteed to all American Citizens would not be public assistance. By your definition you are also using public assistance by using public services that are offered to all without means testing
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are you totally supporting yours...Have you fundraised for DOT for better and safer roads? Have you fundraised for your local police,fire and EMS services?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:00 pm

With education being so important to you I would hope you would realize using something that is guaranteed to all American Citizens would not be public assistance. By your definition you are also using public assistance by using public services that are offered to all without means testing
A basic education is a right in the US, but I’m sure you’re aware every child isn’t guaranteed the same education.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:02 pm

Are you totally supporting yours...Have you fundraised for DOT for better and safer roads? Have you fundraised for your local police,fire and EMS services?
Well, I pay over 23k per year in property taxes and my kids go to private school. So I’ll take “yes” for $500 Alex.
Locked Previous topicNext topic