I am sickened and ashamed

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:52 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:49 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:41 pm

that's nice
What would you do(hypothetically) if one of your children voted for Trump? Since you posted that quote it makes me think that you agree that those you supported him are evil. If you don’t what’s the purpose of posted it besides to stir the pot.
My children vote how they want to. Those who still support Trump after all he has said and done are evil IMHO. Why did I post it because it was an interesting and truthful opinion. You don't have to like it.
Just trying to get into your mind set. So yes you’d think you’re children were evil if they still supported him. That’s wild to think that way. I mean you can’t love something if you thinks it’s evil. I hope they stay the liberal course for the sake of your love.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:56 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:49 pm
What would you do(hypothetically) if one of your children voted for Trump? Since you posted that quote it makes me think that you agree that those you supported him are evil. If you don’t what’s the purpose of posted it besides to stir the pot.
My children vote how they want to. Those who still support Trump after all he has said and done are evil IMHO. Why did I post it because it was an interesting and truthful opinion. You don't have to like it.
Just trying to get into your mind set. So yes you’d think you’re children were evil if they still supported him. That’s wild to think that way. I mean you can’t love something if you thinks it’s evil. I hope they stay the liberal course for the sake of your love.
Why are you bringing my children into the conversation? That is against TOS just fyi. My kids don't vote in American elections so NO to your comments.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Why are you bringing my children into the conversation? That is against TOS just fyi. My kids don't vote in American elections so NO to your comments.
I asked you what you would think of your children. I didn’t call them names I just asked if you would call them the names that conservatives have been called here. And I assume you wouldn’t because you love your children like any mother does. And I’m sure you would be upset if people called them names. I am someone’s child and so are the other woman here who don’t agree with you. I wanted you to see it from another point of view. I’m sorry if that offends you though. I’m sure my mom would get offended if I told her someone thought I was evil.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know many people who feel this exact way.

Since President Trump was elected, the left / liberals / progressives have carried on like small children with nasty tempers throwing tantrums at every word. People are sick of it. It is shameful.

I do hope the Democratic Party can find a way to pull it together.

Evil? For supporting our President? No. Not at all. Many millions of people support the President. People can support without always agreeing with everything that is said or done.

People seem to forget that.
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:52 pm "I am sickened and ashamed

To be American now. I am in my 80's, served in our military, never missed an election, never arrested, always paid my debts, have a 800 + credit score, held a top secret clearance with DOD and I am sick at what we have become with trump. He is a liar and coward and why people support the bastard is beyond me. I am glad I am closer to the crypt than the crib now. I pity my Great and great great grand-kids."
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 473

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:05 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:00 pm
I asked you what you would think of your children. I didn’t call them names I just asked if you would call them the names that conservatives have been called here. And I assume you wouldn’t because you love your children like any mother does. And I’m sure you would be upset if people called them names. I am someone’s child and so are the other woman here who don’t agree with you. I wanted you to see it from another point of view. I’m sorry if that offends you though. I’m sure my mom would get offended if I told her someone thought I was evil.
That's nice
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Have a great night girls! Good luck with your bullying people out of the group campaign. Surely, it will work this time!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:27 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:24 pm
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 pm

I thought everyone agreed to act like adults, to not insult and name call anymore. I thought everyone agreed to not act like middle schoolers. Why are you trying to insult her? Can we really not be adults here?
Seems the truth hit a cord. Good ;-)
So you're answer is no then? You can be N adult here? Would you allow your children to act this way? When they were little (if they are adults now) did you teach them to speak with kindness or to insult and attack others?

Can we PLEASE stop with the childish behavior? Please? So everyone can enjoy being here? Please. I'm asking you to dig deep and be mature here. Please.
Not going to happen with this one. Ignoring her and her posts is the best option.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Please stop responding to them both.
Just ignore.
One isn’t worth your brain cells and the other only wants to get this group closed down. That’s the only reason she’s here.
Just leave them be.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:53 pm Please stop responding to them both.
Just ignore.
One isn’t worth your brain cells and the other only wants to get this group closed down. That’s the only reason she’s here.
Just leave them be.
I agree
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:24 pm
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:14 pm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any person who supports Donald Trump and covers for him and/or his family is just as evil as he is.
I thought everyone agreed to act like adults, to not insult and name call anymore. I thought everyone agreed to not act like middle schoolers. Why are you trying to insult her? Can we really not be adults here?
Seems the truth hit a cord. Good ;-)
chord. with an "h." Like the musical chord... not the rope cord.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic