Js lol

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I like this site so far but I won't lie I miss some of the drama of CM.
Chilebean
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I like this site so far. I do miss some of the crazy trolls - but i DONT miss the drama
and later monkeys will fly out of my butt
PreciousDolphin894

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 am
PreciousDolphin894 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:43 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:39 pm

PreciousDolphins894, You are very welcome for my WELCOME! :)
Like I said earlier, ignore the nasty responders. There's absolutely no need for you to have to apologize for the "length of your response" to a post. If we're gonna be SQUASHED on here for lengthy responses, I'M gonna be flattened before the week is up! LOL
I hope you enjoy the site and meet lots of nice people on here. Stick around! I think we're gonna have lots of fun!
I will definitely take your advice. Thank you for the reassurance that I don't need to apologize for the length of my responses because like I said I don't feel bad for the long responses if I feel the need to do so ha ha. I don't feel so alone with what you said about that you'd be flattened before the week is up with your responses and length of them lol. Hey, if they don't like our responses, there is something called ignoring them right? ;)

I can tell you that even when I write greeting cards to my Loved ones in my life, sometimes my greetings even get long, but the cards with letters in them that are long from myself are so much appreciated by those whom read them. It makes me feel good to write it out on paper to share my real feelings to those I love so much. Of course it's not always I write long greeting cards with letters in it, but when I do, I know I made a difference for the better. It's easier for me to write things out vs say it all in person sometimes. Plus then I don't forget something I wanted to say in the first place lol.

Anyway, you are absolutely right on this place being fun and I intend on making it that way as much as possible. I also have a positive outlook and have hopefulness that I will meet some nice people and make even some friendships as that would mean a lot to me as well.
That's so sweet of you. I'd rather have a lengthy response. It means more than just an abrupt response. Especially when writing letters or cards.
Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate that :) I also agree that thoughtful messages mean more than just an abrupt response, you got that right. Greeting cards especially are a time to really put out how we feel and show our Love to the person receiving the card.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So far so good.
LanierSyreni
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I feel bad because I started out on ML but have been gravitating here more and more. This site seems to be more active but the admin / owner of ML have been great, reaching out to people and answering questions. I feel like I’m cheating.
LanierSyreni
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

PreciousDolphin894 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:09 am
madfoodie wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 am
PreciousDolphin894 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:43 pm

I will definitely take your advice. Thank you for the reassurance that I don't need to apologize for the length of my responses because like I said I don't feel bad for the long responses if I feel the need to do so ha ha. I don't feel so alone with what you said about that you'd be flattened before the week is up with your responses and length of them lol. Hey, if they don't like our responses, there is something called ignoring them right? ;)

I can tell you that even when I write greeting cards to my Loved ones in my life, sometimes my greetings even get long, but the cards with letters in them that are long from myself are so much appreciated by those whom read them. It makes me feel good to write it out on paper to share my real feelings to those I love so much. Of course it's not always I write long greeting cards with letters in it, but when I do, I know I made a difference for the better. It's easier for me to write things out vs say it all in person sometimes. Plus then I don't forget something I wanted to say in the first place lol.

Anyway, you are absolutely right on this place being fun and I intend on making it that way as much as possible. I also have a positive outlook and have hopefulness that I will meet some nice people and make even some friendships as that would mean a lot to me as well.
That's so sweet of you. I'd rather have a lengthy response. It means more than just an abrupt response. Especially when writing letters or cards.
Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate that :) I also agree that thoughtful messages mean more than just an abrupt response, you got that right. Greeting cards especially are a time to really put out how we feel and show our Love to the person receiving the card.
I tend to write super long text responses. A friend of mine tells me she knows a text is from me, without seeing it when she hears her text tone go off multiple times in a row indicating multiple messages coming through at once. I try to keep things short but I’m not very good at it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic