Bm is jealous

RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My husband's ex wife used to talk shit about us non stop. Me, him, my kids, his kids from before their marriage, everyone. Ten years later, we are still together, our kids are still best friends, and now her daughter lives with us full time.

Just ignore it. If you're trying your best, there is nothing to do or say. Time will reveal all.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RIZZY1 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:22 pm My husband's ex wife used to talk shit about us non stop. Me, him, my kids, his kids from before their marriage, everyone. Ten years later, we are still together, our kids are still best friends, and now her daughter lives with us full time.

Just ignore it. If you're trying your best, there is nothing to do or say. Time will reveal all.
Did you read OP's comments/replies? I think my 8 year old is more mature than OP is. I have a feeling she's doing nothing to help the situation, and a lot to make it 1,000x worse.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:46 pm
RIZZY1 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:22 pm My husband's ex wife used to talk shit about us non stop. Me, him, my kids, his kids from before their marriage, everyone. Ten years later, we are still together, our kids are still best friends, and now her daughter lives with us full time.

Did you read OP's comments/replies? I think my 8 year old is more mature than OP is. I have a feeling she's doing nothing to help the situation, and a lot to make it 1,000x worse.
Nope! The truth will come out, either way. Marrying someone who has kids from a previous relationship means learning how to ignore shit you can't control and letting people think what they're gonna think. I haven't read through the post but I'm guessing OP is being very reactive and trying to change the dynamic of the relationship between the exes and how the ex feels about her. That's not gonna happen. Wasted energy. Just focus on yourself.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RIZZY1 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:55 pm

Nope! The truth will come out, either way. Marrying someone who has kids from a previous relationship means learning how to ignore shit you can't control and letting people think what they're gonna think. I haven't read through the post but I'm guessing OP is being very reactive and trying to change the dynamic of the relationship between the exes and how the ex feels about her. That's not gonna happen. Wasted energy. Just focus on yourself.
Read the comments. OP is incredibly petty and childish.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:02 pm
RIZZY1 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:55 pm

Read the comments. OP is incredibly petty and childish.
Okay, lol, but this is still good advice...
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gee… you sound so mature. If you can’t handle a man that comes with baggage, go find a kid your own age.
And yeah, I can see a 16 year old coming up with the idea that getting a SM that’s just 7 years older than her is gross all by herself, without needing her mom to tell her that.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It has nothing to do with being young. It has to do with being petty and immature.
Seriously, the characters in Mean Girls sound more mature than you.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:05 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:55 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:50 pm
I don't understand why the kids care so much.
Because you were in the second grade learning how to read when she was born. That is very hard on a teenager whose gone through her parents seperating, who is trying to find her identity and worries about fitting in.
I'm young I get it blah blah blah.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Those kids aren’t accepting you in a parental role and my advice to you is to respect that. From your comments, you’re not a mature 23, so I can’t say I blame them.

Also…:even when I was in my 20s, I never understood the logic behind bragging about pulling some old ass man like it’s some big win.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:50 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:38 pm They are teenagers, unless you have some kind of proof otherwise it could just be them saying it. Villianizing their mother won't win you any points with them or build a relationship with them. I don't care how old people are as long as they are adults in a consenting situation, but you have to understand that this might be an uncomfortable situation for his kids. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be together, just that it will take more work.
I don't understand why the kids care so much.
Because it's embarrassing.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:51 pm Those kids aren’t accepting you in a parental role and my advice to you is to respect that. From your comments, you’re not a mature 23, so I can’t say I blame them.

Also…:even when I was in my 20s, I never understood the logic behind bragging about pulling some old ass man like it’s some big win.
Right? Wrinkly ball sack is all I think of when I see this. :lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic