Sadie.

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Common wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:35 pm
Sadie wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:27 pm
JustMe wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:18 pm Sadie loves drama and bragging about how much money she makes. Buy some weave for that thinning hair with all that money you make. It seems like EVERYTHING happens to you. And then she creates drama around it. I feel sorry for her children because they will grow up to be drama queens like her. Maybe she should stay off Facebook and cook her children a meal
Health issues and stress will do that to ya, thinking hair or not I ain't cooking haha keep drinking that hatorade baby.
You create the stress and drama! You have lied and publicly called out so many people. I'm sure you drink that hatorade.
But no. We don't have screenshots of that and everyone who ever says she said horrible things to them are just liars because there's no screenshots. Must not have happened if there's no screenshots. That's what she told me on FB lol. Nevermind that dozens of CM members all come out and say she said horrible things to them. They are liars. All of them. No screenshot=no proof.
Howlite
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Sadie wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:53 pm The person the OP was talking about came to my FB page and apologized, saying she NEVER said that I said all of those awful things. Carterscutie was proven to be a liar, like always, but instead of apologizing she deleted the post and blocked me on Facebook.
It seems like it was a huge misunderstanding than a flat out lie. But it seems like you said plenty of other awful things after the fact.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Here are a couple screenshots of nasty things she's said to people. I blocked names but if this is not allowed an admin can delete it.
Attachments
Untitled3.png
Untitled1.png
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Howlite wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:46 pm
Sadie wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:53 pm The person the OP was talking about came to my FB page and apologized, saying she NEVER said that I said all of those awful things. Carterscutie was proven to be a liar, like always, but instead of apologizing she deleted the post and blocked me on Facebook.
It seems like it was a huge misunderstanding than a flat out lie. But it seems like you said plenty of other awful things after the fact.
It was a misunderstanding on my part because a friend told me she said those things when she didn't mean that. She was confused too and meant that Sadie had said something else. I don't really know how she got confused, it's a bit confusing to me still. I was going to drop it and not post about her again until she made that comment about me on page 1. And says I'm keeping it up. She sure is willing to continue something for someone that says she has PTSD. It's not like I continued it. I didn't say anything after the fact until she said something about me.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Seriously Carter, let it GO.
Stop bringing extra drama here from people whom aren't even on this site.

You might want to consult your medical professional, your posts seem rather unhinged of late.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:53 pm Seriously Carter, let it GO.
Stop bringing extra drama here from people whom aren't even on this site.

You might want to consult your medical professional, your posts seem rather unhinged of late.
I was going to! Until she came in here and said something about me. I wasn't going to post more. Don't talk about me and expect me to not say anything back.
Howlite
Villein
Villein

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:51 pm
Howlite wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:46 pm
It was a misunderstanding on my part because a friend told me she said those things when she didn't mean that. She was confused too and meant that Sadie had said something else. I don't really know how she got confused, it's a bit confusing to me still. I was going to drop it and not post about her again until she made that comment about me on page 1. And says I'm keeping it up. She sure is willing to continue something for someone that says she has PTSD. It's not like I continued it. I didn't say anything after the fact until she said something about me.

Maybe I just handle my mental illness differently, if someone is triggering me, I leave the situation, turn off notifications, whatever I have to do. I certainly wouldn’t be continuing a conversation with someone I thought was purposely trying to trigger me.
Sadie

Unread post

JustMe wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:18 pm Sadie loves drama and bragging about how much money she makes. Buy some weave for that thinning hair with all that money you make. It seems like EVERYTHING happens to you. And then she creates drama around it. I feel sorry for her children because they will grow up to be drama queens like her. Maybe she should stay off Facebook and cook her children a meal
Health issues and stress will do that to ya, thinking hair or not I ain't cooking haha keep drinking that hatorade baby.
You create the stress and drama! You have lied and publicly called out so many people. I'm sure you drink that hatorade.
Hmm my thyroid issues that cause thinning hair were not created by me. The stress I'm referencing was not created by me either, I dont do internet drama just commented here because carterscutie flat out lied about a bunch of shit like she always does. Carry on making fun of my thinning hair tho. Call me fat next. Oh... then ugly! So original.

Unread post

Carterscutie you are even worse than usual lately. I agree that you should drop it and seek help.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sadie wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Hmm my thyroid issues that cause thinning hair were not created by me. The stress I'm referencing was not created by me either, I dont do internet drama just commented here because carterscutie flat out lied about a bunch of shit like she always does. Carry on making fun of my thinning hair tho. Call me fat next. Oh... then ugly! So original.
You are a known liar and a nasty person. I did not lie about anything. There was a misunderstanding after which you continued on saying nasty things about people. But you can pretend I made it all up if that's what helps you sleep at night. I wish my imagination was that good.
Locked Previous topicNext topic