Who is going to Build A Bear today?

noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I used to work there. The quality of the product has gone down hill and they don’t train people to care about customer service. I’ve never been so glad to be passed up for a promotion before bc if I’d gotten the last one I’d still be there working this event and it is a shit show bc corporate doesn’t listen to employee feedback at all.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They shut the line down pretty fast, from what I understand. We swung by around the time they opened, but the wait was insane, so we went across the street to 5 below instead.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:09 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:15 am I'd rather pay double than deal with a crowd, lol. I'm a crybaby and won't even go to a theme park or whatever without a fast-pass of some sort.
we are soulmates for sure. Same here
LMAO, we're great!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Haven't one of those here in years. Kidlet is too old for B.A.B. anyways.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The company should have seen that coming!
i rise.....
Just Me
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Hell no. Saving a bit of money isn’t worth that chaos to me
RedBottoms

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:21 pm The company should have seen that coming!
I had the same thought. Someone said they should have done one day for 0 to 1 kids and another day for 2 to 3 kids etc and that way maybe everyone could participate without the lines being absurd
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They emailed me that the lines were closed at all stores around 11 a.m. Most malls don’t even open til 10! I stayed far away.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think they should have just given out coupons that gave you the deal and were valid for like a month or something. They would still get the same people interested in the deal but in a more manageable way. Any time a big chain offers some kind of special event like that on a one-day-only basis it ends in disaster. Y’all remember McD’s Szechuan sauce day? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:10 pm
CreamTop wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:21 pm The company should have seen that coming!
I had the same thought. Someone said they should have done one day for 0 to 1 kids and another day for 2 to 3 kids etc and that way maybe everyone could participate without the lines being absurd
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No thanks. I’m not standing in a long line just to add one more bear to dds already overflowing stuffed animal population
Locked Previous topicNext topic