Christmas just for the kids ..

xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The adults draw names and buys for whoever they got and then everyone buys for the kids.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

On my side of the family we buy for everyone. On dh’s side just the kids.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No. We all at least get things for the stockings. And as far as extended family i only buy for my parents and bro and the kids(17 and under).
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:38 am Does anyone do this get gifts just for the kids and not the adults. Yes, I know there is plenty of time but I am done by mid November.
Thats ridiculous imo. I buy for everyone, there isnt a cut off age.
Everyone also buys for everyone else also.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:45 am Last year DH didn’t fill my stocking and my almost 5 year old has spent the whole year telling me that santa likes when he misbehaves because santa filled his stocking and gave him presents. I, on the other hand, was clearly on the naughty list because santa didn’t fill my stocking.....
I love his reasoning! I bet he’s a handful but he is clearly a intelligent kiddo. Haha!
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:08 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:38 am Does anyone do this get gifts just for the kids and not the adults. Yes, I know there is plenty of time but I am done by mid November.
Thats ridiculous imo. I buy for everyone, there isnt a cut off age.
Everyone also buys for everyone else also.
After everyone kept having kids it was just too expensive and not fun anymore
Jskidmore1946
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

We dont exchange gifts with extended family members. Just our spoises and our kids. No one else
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I love to buy for little kids. That said, though, I think some people go way over board with Christmas. When you're buying gifts just to buy gifts and you can't even think of what to buy a person, I think it's time to stop buying.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I always buy for my parents, and DHs dad, aunt, and grandma. We do not exchange with adult siblings.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Gifts for everyone.. but it is only our family of six (husband, me, and our four children) and my mom generally joins us on Christmas Eve.
Locked Previous topicNext topic