Soccer just got too real

Anonymous 1

Unread post

OP, no worries. I dont feel as bad about my life as anon 2 does, so I wont be stooping to her level & call her names back.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:32 am LOL

Yep anon 2 feels bad about her life.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:31 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:26 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:22 am

I'm pretty sure you're wrong but its funny watching you think you know who anons are.
This website appears to be the only thing of value in your sad pathetic life but keep on deflecting loser. Now, I demand that you keep in quoting me peasant :)
[
Attachments
tenor (4).gif
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:34 am OP, no worries. I dont feel as bad about my life as anon 2 does, so I wont be stooping to her level & call her names back.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Ds used to play soccer and if I remember correctly, they were going to start allowing headers starting at 9/10 year group. He stopped before then, but honestly I grew up with soccer and all my male friends and family members played growing up. Injuries I remember were either torn muscles or broken noses....not that concussions aren't a thing in soccer....just not really a concern "back then"
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Headers-hitting the ball with your head . Correct?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:38 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:31 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:26 am

This website appears to be the only thing of value in your sad pathetic life but keep on deflecting loser. Now, I demand that you keep in quoting me peasant :)
[
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:20 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:17 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:31 am Several of my children played soccer for years and I don't recall this technique being allowed
Did they play in middle or high school, competitive leagues?
Both, middle and high school. I apologize for hijacking your post by arguing with the forum idiot. Im pretty sure its a newly returned member
No worries, I am not sure what her deal is, with the “lacrosse is far more physical” I actually googled this, as my kids do not play lacrosse. It looks like soccer players run a lot more, where as lacrosse requires a bit more agility & physical prowess. But it’s not that much different. It’s like comparing cheer to gymnastics or football to rugby. It’s not a damn competition. They are just different.

And my post is about head injuries In our youth.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:41 am Headers-hitting the ball with your head . Correct?
Yes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:48 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:20 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:17 am

Did they play in middle or high school, competitive leagues?
Both, middle and high school. I apologize for hijacking your post by arguing with the forum idiot. Im pretty sure its a newly returned member
No worries, I am not sure what her deal is, with the “lacrosse is far more physical” I actually googled this, as my kids do not play lacrosse. It looks like soccer players run a lot more, where as lacrosse requires a bit more agility & physical prowess. But it’s not that much different. It’s like comparing cheer to gymnastics or football to rugby. It’s not a damn competition. They are just different.

And my post is about head injuries In our youth.
I have no deal. You wrote about soccer because that's what you know. I wrote about Lacrosse because thats what I know. Anon 2 just feels bad about her life & is looking to put another down to feel better about herself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic