Is linda here

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I did read the entire post. My opinion stands. You are just here to stir up shit. Leave Linda alone. She ain't here. And those still in contact with her aren't going to reveal anything.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:50 pm Guessing you didn't take the time to read the post in it's entirety. I'll give you cliffs notes. We weren't friends, just acquaintances. I'm new to the site. Saw a bunch of familiar names, but not hers. My intentions pure. No spoons here.
MysticDreamer wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:46 pm Just wish Linda well, and quit asking questions. God knows she was pulled through hell on the old site. Now let it rest. Besides if she wanted you to keep up with her life, she would have given you her contact information. And since it seems like she didn't, take your spoon out of her pot.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Save it, mother theresa. I'm didn't do anything wrong.
MysticDreamer wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:52 pm I did read the entire post. My opinion stands. You are just here to stir up shit. Leave Linda alone
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:50 pm Guessing you didn't take the time to read the post in it's entirety. I'll give you cliffs notes. We weren't friends, just acquaintances. I'm new to the site. Saw a bunch of familiar names, but not hers. My intentions pure. No spoons here.
MysticDreamer wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:46 pm Just wish Linda well, and quit asking questions. God knows she was pulled through hell on the old site. Now let it rest. Besides if she wanted you to keep up with her life, she would have given you her contact information. And since it seems like she didn't, take your spoon out of her pot.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

And the funny thing is that it's the ones that jump all over you that are usually the ones that are always wrapped up in every possible piece of drama. They'll ask innocent questions that they already know the answers to or they will defend the meek and lowly one minute only to attack that same person two seconds later. I'm getting tired of the innocent act she's laying on thick lately. Not referring to you, OP or to you, Baconqueen13. But I am referring to one that jumped on you quick in this post.

To answer your question, OP, I don't think Linda is here. I think she may have been for a short while. I hope she is doing well.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm I can definitely understand why you all would be so jaded but damn. Like rabid dogs on the loose lmao
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:34 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 pm Why is everyone assuming I'm here to start shit or follow her drama? It was a genuine question ffs. Like I told someone else, we weren't close but we were friendly with each other.
Par for the course around here with Anons
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you. I too hope she is doing well. I signed up for this site last year after the other one went down but haven't had much time to browse until now.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:00 pm And the funny thing is that it's the ones that jump all over you that are usually the ones that are always wrapped up in every possible piece of drama. They'll ask innocent questions that they already know the answers to or they will defend the meek and lowly one minute only to attack that same person two seconds later. I'm getting tired of the innocent act she's laying on thick lately. Not referring to you, OP or to you, Baconqueen13. But I am referring to one that jumped on you quick in this post.

To answer your question, OP, I don't think Linda is here. I think she may have been for a short while. I hope she is doing well.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm I can definitely understand why you all would be so jaded but damn. Like rabid dogs on the loose lmao
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:34 pm

Par for the course around here with Anons
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Many users, when they first came to this site, did the same thing that you did and asked about other users. Just because some users have ill intentions, it doesn't mean that all do. You asked a simple question. Ignore the badgers.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:53 pm Save it, mother theresa. I'm didn't do anything wrong.
MysticDreamer wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:52 pm I did read the entire post. My opinion stands. You are just here to stir up shit. Leave Linda alone
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Welcome! Enjoy the site!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:05 pm Thank you. I too hope she is doing well. I signed up for this site last year after the other one went down but haven't had much time to browse until now.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:00 pm And the funny thing is that it's the ones that jump all over you that are usually the ones that are always wrapped up in every possible piece of drama. They'll ask innocent questions that they already know the answers to or they will defend the meek and lowly one minute only to attack that same person two seconds later. I'm getting tired of the innocent act she's laying on thick lately. Not referring to you, OP or to you, Baconqueen13. But I am referring to one that jumped on you quick in this post.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you for your understanding, Anon 5.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:06 pm Many users, when they first came to this site, did the same thing that you did and asked about other users. Just because some users have ill intentions, it doesn't mean that all do. You asked a simple question. Ignore the badgers.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:53 pm Save it, mother theresa. I'm didn't do anything wrong.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is the last place she should be. It's taken a rather dramatic turn for the worse the last several days. Hell, I'm not even sure I want to be here anymore.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

She's doing great.
She bought herself a food truck.
She makes and sells grilled cheese sandwiches like they're going out of style on Anaheim Blvd.
She just bought into a timeshare and sings karaoke on Thursday nights.
Locked Previous topicNext topic