what if god...

Coolbeans

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:40 am Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Again, whatever you need to tell yourself to heal that low self esteem. Since it doesn’t affect me in any way, I’ll be doing my good deed by letting you use me as your punching back to feel good about yourself.
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:01 am Nothing you can say will change the reality of my life and my personal connection with G-d. So whatever you need to tell yourself in order to keep that arrogant high and mighty attitude of yours is fine by me. As I said before, you have my pity that your self esteem is really so low that you have to demean others and their value in order to feel good about yourself.

Nothing I can say, can help you, you're right about that. You truly need intervention from God Himself. It's going to take a miracle for you to see your god is actually Satan.
I thought you were off to do many things, like visit family and shit...😂
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow.. over one little extra post I made to her you make fun of the fact that I may be saying goodbye to my brother forever?
You’re a seriously disgusting person, no wonder you seem to be her pal. Or maybe you’re her pretending to have a pal.
Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:45 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:40 am Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Again, whatever you need to tell yourself to heal that low self esteem. Since it doesn’t affect me in any way, I’ll be doing my good deed by letting you use me as your punching back to feel good about yourself.
Nothing I can say, can help you, you're right about that. You truly need intervention from God Himself. It's going to take a miracle for you to see your god is actually Satan.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:42 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:39 am What is the point of all this?

I mean, I get why Mylove is doing it, but what is the point of arguing with her about it ?

Her religion dictates that she's supposed to do this... She's supposed to"go and tell" everyone about God, Hell, Satan, what happens after death and so on and so forth... But if none of you believe it, why not just move on instead of continuing to try to hash this out ?

Nothing is going to change... on her end or any of yours.

All that' happening is that people are snowballing into the insults game and expanding the net of who they're insulting each time...
Exactly. Thank you!
I mean... I still think you're wrong. I still think the way you go about things drives people away from God and drives people away from the idea of Christianity being a loving religion, But I understand that nothing I say is ever going to change what you think is correct...It's just time to move onto a new subject.
Coolbeans

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 am Wow.. over one little extra post I made to her you make fun of the fact that I may be saying goodbye to my brother forever?
You’re a seriously disgusting person, no wonder you seem to be her pal. Or maybe you’re her pretending to have a pal.

No.
I made fun of the fact you said you had to go and you're still here.
Don't twist shit.🤥
...MyLove...

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:51 am

I mean, I get why Mylove is doing it, but what is the point of arguing with her about it ?

Her religion dictates that she's supposed to do this... She's supposed to"go and tell" everyone about God, Hell, Satan, what happens after death and so on and so forth... But if none of you believe it, why not just move on instead of continuing to try to hash this out ?

All that' happening is that people are snowballing into the insults game and expanding the net of who they're insulting each time...
Exactly. Thank you!
I mean... I still think you're wrong. I still think the way you go about things drives people away from God and drives people away from the idea of Christianity being a loving religion, But I understand that nothing I say is ever going to change what you think is correct...It's just time to move onto a new subject.
I know! Just wanted to thank you anyway.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s the purpose of many who argue with her here, actually. To show those that may be swayed into thinking she’s an example of Christian values that she really isn’t and that Christianity isn’t a religion of hate, but one of love.
And, at least for me, she has made me find a lot of respect for those true Christians that have to face the negativity inspired by zealots like her when they’re just trying to live good lives according to what they believe is true and make the world a better place. Her beliefs are very tempting, actually. Just “be born again” and you have darte Blanche to I falte your ego by demeaning others. Not to mention that you have to do nothing in this life to achieve a good afterlife. In fact, those actually making an effort to be good and helpful to others will receive an eternal punishment anyway if they don’t believe what you do. Tuan easy breezy life idea. As I said, very tempting. So the Christians that don’t fall for that are, IMHO, very admirable. Here they can have a ticket for the easy way out of life and they’re not taking it.
So arguing with her when you’re a good Christian, or any other religious person, for that matter, does help make people who are already predisposed to judging religious people as intolerant and hateful, that the majority of us really aren’t like that.
And ultimately... don’t dismiss the fact that a person can see the error of his way and become better. I’ve known people just as hateful as her that have realized how wrong they were and worked to change and become good and caring people. It can happen 🤷‍♀️ And you can’t know what could trigger that change.

Exactly. Thank you!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Right back at you. I never said that I HAD TO GO right this second. I said I was off arguing with her because I don’t want her negativity anywhere near me when I go. I’ve actually been posting in other threads as well since I’m leaving in an hour.
So don’t try to justify making mocking and disgusting comments like calling saying goodbye to my brother and hoping it’s not the last one “visiting family and shit”. And that over the fact that I made one tiny little post actually not arguing with her but just dismissing her after I posted a minute before that I was done.
So to you as well, I don’t need your hostility right now. Obviously since you signed in anonymously I can’t put you on ignore the way I do her. But I guess when you’re going to make disgusting comments like that, you need anonymity.
Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 am Wow.. over one little extra post I made to her you make fun of the fact that I may be saying goodbye to my brother forever?

No.
Don't twist shit.🤥
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Coolbeans

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:06 pm Right back at you. I never said that I HAD TO GO right this second. I said I was off arguing with her because I don’t want her negativity anywhere near me when I go. I’ve actually been posting in other threads as well since I’m leaving in an hour.
So don’t try to justify making mocking and disgusting comments like calling saying goodbye to my brother and hoping it’s not the last one “visiting family and shit”. And that over the fact that I made one tiny little post actually not arguing with her but just dismissing her after I posted a minute before that I was done.
So to you as well, I don’t need your hostility right now. Obviously since you signed in anonymously I can’t put you on ignore the way I do her. But I guess when you’re going to make disgusting comments like that, you need anonymity.
Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 am

No.
Don't twist shit.🤥
It sucks your brother is sick.
I've lost my oldestbrother and it's sad.
My comment was about you announcing you had to go and do many things like visit family but you're still here arguing.
You internalized it to be more than what it was.
I'm not responsible for how you take(and twist) things.
Toodles 🙋
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Normally I might agree, but She's been around doing this for years now...on cafemom and here. It feels like everyone gets sucked into these debates with her when there's nothing left to debate...

To most Christian sects, Jesus was all about love, acceptance and peacefulness. But there are still plenty of Christian Sects that don't think that at all.
Jesus came to bring the swords, not peace... He came to separate families that didn't believe the same way, he came to destroy and conquer... ( I'm not saying that's what I believe, just saying that some sects do)

If you take Baptists and Presbyterians into one room and try to talk about what God wants, it's never going to end in agreeance.

I just think it would be more fruitful for people to explain what they personally believe, than trying to tell someone else that they're wrong for believing whatever it is that they believe.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:00 pm That’s the purpose of many who argue with her here, actually. To show those that me be swayed into thinking she’s an example of Christian values that she really isn’t and that Christianity isn’t a religion of hate, but one of love.
And, at least for me, she has made me find a lot of respect for those true Christians that have to face the negativity inspired by zealots like her when they’re just trying to live good lives according to what they believe is true and make the world a better place. Her beliefs are very tempting, actually. Just “be born again” and you have darte Blanche to I falte your ego by demeaning others. Not to mention that you have to do nothing in this life to achieve a good afterlife. In fact, those actually making an effort to be good and helpful to others will receive an eternal punishment anyway if they don’t believe what you do. Tuan easy breezy life idea. As I said, very tempting. So the Christians that don’t fall for that are, IMHO, very admirable. Here they can have a ticket for the easy way out of life and they’re not taking it.
So arguing with her when you’re a good Christian, or any other religious person, for that matter, does help make people who are already predisposed to judging religious people as intolerant and hateful, that the majority of us really aren’t like that.
Exactly. Thank you!
...MyLove...

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:01 am Nothing you can say will change the reality of my life and my personal connection with G-d. So whatever you need to tell yourself in order to keep that arrogant high and mighty attitude of yours is fine by me. As I said before, you have my pity that your self esteem is really so low that you have to demean others and their value in order to feel good about yourself.

Aww. Is that you playing the role of a victim? How sad!
Locked Previous topicNext topic