Im not running you places before or after work

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:39 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:35 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Indeed!

You do this to every single anon or guest.. i am starting to think you need mental health help.
No. Just this poster. This is a very small site. Anyone with a brain can tell this is the same poster over and over.
I think you have mental health issues. You don't know if they are all the same poster. You just assume they are. And even if it is, so. Are you obsessed with her or something. Nobody knows who is who when they post under guest or anon except for the mods.
Let me ask you something why are you so obsessed with this so called same poster? Has she wronged you in some way?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t blame you depending on age. After I turned 15 and all my friends could drive, my mom never had to take me anywhere, lol. I don’t do anything before work and I try to avoid leaving the house after work. I do stuff on weekends if I have to. I do errands on my lunch hour.

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:44 pm I don’t blame you depending on age. After I turned 15 and all my friends could drive, my mom never had to take me anywhere, lol. I don’t do anything before work and I try to avoid leaving the house after work. I do stuff on weekends if I have to. I do errands on my lunch hour.
Exactly my bills i pay online or over the phone grocery shopping is done on my day off. She had someone to pick her up. She just didn't want to wait because she is impatient.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I really don't see the big deal you're making it out to be. Just take her. What is your problem?

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:21 pm I really don't see the big deal you're making it out to be. Just take her. What is your problem?
My problem was i had to be at work and had to get dressed for work . She had someone coming to get her. She just didn't want to wait. I am not her taxi service
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You sound like a shit mom.

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:35 pm You sound like a shit mom.
Im a shit mom because i wont be my almost adult kids taxi? Ok lady.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:28 pm
jas wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:21 pm I really don't see the big deal you're making it out to be. Just take her. What is your problem?
My problem was i had to be at work and had to get dressed for work . She had someone coming to get her. She just didn't want to wait. I am not her taxi service
I know which one this is, she's the one who won't take her son to work, and she has to take her time to get ready, because she has a problem with her hands or something, in other words, she's lazy as f**k.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:43 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:39 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:35 pm

You do this to every single anon or guest.. i am starting to think you need mental health help.
No. Just this poster. This is a very small site. Anyone with a brain can tell this is the same poster over and over.
I think you have mental health issues. You don't know if they are all the same poster. You just assume they are. And even if it is, so. Are you obsessed with her or something. Nobody knows who is who when they post under guest or anon except for the mods.
Let me ask you something why are you so obsessed with this so called same poster? Has she wronged you in some way?
She likes to see what sheep will follow her lead.

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:59 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:28 pm
I know which one this is, she's the one who won't take her son to work, and she has to take her time to get ready, because she has a problem with her hands or something, in other words, she's lazy as f**k.
Nope. I am the mom you are talking about and this is not my post.

I do have disabilities that do not allow me to get ready as fast as most can.
Locked Previous topicNext topic