What does your day look like?

Unread post

Several months ago someone I know saw him in concert and said that Marilyn Manson cut himself on purpose with glass and was bleeding and then took something to wipe the blood and threw it out in the crowd. So I think sometimes he still does crazy stuff but I guess he's not consistent? Lol!
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:43 am
guest wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:40 am I saw White Zombie 20 years ago...it was crazy and good! I would LOVE to see Drake and Migos! Love Drake and i love the 2 Migos songs I know from them :)

I heard things about Marilyn Manson in concert, but this time, he honestly didn't do that much crazy..nothing actually. He had many outfit changes and that was about it. Someone told me right before he came on stage that it was about to get crazy and how she saw him before and he brought out a little person and put a microphone up their butt or something! I was like oh lord!! But nothing crazy like that happened the night I saw him which I was glad! LOL!
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:35 am

Drake and Migos. I'd love to see Marilyn. If he comes with Rob Zombie again I'm going, lol. I'm all over the place when it comes to music.
LOL, wow. I heard he did outrageous things too but maybe he's over it now, lol.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a plant to deliver ice cream to today. It’s only 20 minutes from my house and takes an hour to hand out the ice cream, so it’s a nice short day. Beyond that, I may do some cleaning or something. My days don’t vary much, I either work or I don’t.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦

Unread post

I'm on the second part of my maternity leave (I broke it up, 9 weeks when he was born, 3 weeks now, he's 4 months).

Up at 5 with the baby, got the toddler up and ready and DH took him in to daycare. Baby's sleeping and I'm sewing after I got some chores done. I have to take my almost-14 year old to his (high!) school to get photos done when the baby wakes up, then home for lunch and playing with the baby until he naps again, then probably more sewing/cleaning. Going to run some errands and then go pick my toddler up around 4 and start on dinner.

I work part time (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday) when I'm not on leave, I get around 5:30 and am out the door by 6:15. I'll drop both kids off at daycare since it's on site at my hospital, and pick them up when I get off at 3:30. Home or extracurriculars, dinner, bedtime a7 for the toddler.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Woke up at about 5:30 this morning, got the boys up and ready for school, took them to the bus stop. Work til 4. Get the kids off the bus around 5. Then home, dinner, baths, little bit of TV time and then bed.

Everyday is exactly the same.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Today I need to paint the trim in DS’s room, and bake cookies. I was hoping to pack the car and find another camping spot but I don’t want to be outside in all this smoke we have now. So pass on that. Nothing else really planned for the day.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cleaned the house, did laundry and bathed the dog. Fixed lunch and fed kids. They are outside playing now. They want to go to the beach but its cloudy outside. I need to run to the grocery store but Im lazy today....maybe tomorrow
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Worked worked and then run to the store and do laundry.

Typical day
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.

Unread post

Everyday is different. Today I homeschooled my kids a bit, took dd to her dance solo, and now I'm leaving to take ds to his test for our charter school then grocery shopping. I have to be back in time to pick dd up from dance.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It sounds like you have a pretty decent schedule. Today I went to my eyelash appt and got some cleaning done around the house. I'm working from home now, then when I'm done ds and I are going to have a picnic.
Locked Previous topicNext topic