Horrifying new video shows Hamas kidnapping young Israeli women and saying “these are the girls who can get pregnant”

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know Israel’s conscription policies.

26 countries that mandate it, so in a world with 195 countries, I’d hardly call 13% common.

I disagree that it doesn’t make it worse for them. Not only are they Jewish, not only are they Israeli, they are soldiers. What they are subjected to will be worse than what the civilians are being subjected to and what that video shows. How dismissive of you but not sure why I would expect anything more of you.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:21 pm Actually military service is mandatory for Jews, male Druzes and Circassians. Arab citizens may ask for an exemption, but most choose to enlist. Some ultra Orthodox Jews can also get an exemption as long as they’re studying in a yeshivah. Jewish non citizens can also enlist, as many did after October 7th. My oldest son wants to transfer to a university in Israel next year to finish his studies and volunteer at the IDF.
Israel isn’t the only country with mandatory conscription. So no, it doesn’t make any issues worse. It’s actually very common, but very few countries mandate it for women.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:06 am
Della wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:18 pm

Haven't you been the one saying it's a war and stuff happens in a war? Yes it's a war crime and yes it should be treated as such. But be honest about their military status.
With military service being mandatory for Israeli Jews, their military status almost makes it worse.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You ever notice that as soon as the horrific things Hamas does get posted, people immediately start talking shit to Momto2boys?

She should be able to share opinions without y’all trying to make it personal towards her.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Della wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:18 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:12 pm OMG… 🤮🤮🤮
But yeah, didn’t expect anything else coming from you.
New low, even for you: kidnapping and rape are totally valid as long as they’re done to women of the IDF. Because, of course for you Hamas combatants are “in identity women and children”, so killing them is a huge “war crime”. But raping women and keeping them hostage for 229 days, that’s totally acceptable, why the outrage? I mean… 🖕🏼🇮🇱, right?

Haven't you been the one saying it's a war and stuff happens in a war? Yes it's a war crime and yes it should be treated as such. But be honest about their military status.
With military service being mandatory for Israeli Jews, their military status almost makes it worse.
It does. They weren't prepared and that's a terrible failure.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:50 pm You ever notice that as soon as the horrific things Hamas does get posted, people immediately start talking shit to Momto2boys?

She should be able to share opinions without y’all trying to make it personal towards her.
Every single time!

And they wonder why this place is a ghost town!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:50 pm You ever notice that as soon as the horrific things Hamas does get posted, people immediately start talking shit to Momto2boys?

Considering she calls anyone a terrorist r a monster that points out how Israel has done the same to people in Gaza and are not innocent themselves, she has kind of brought it against herself.

It is a war....one that has been raging for decades, one where BOTH sides have committed atrocities and war crimes against the other including rape, torture, and murder. And one in which both sides are intent on eradicating the other from the face of the earth.

If by saying NEITHER side should be working to eradicate the other or pointing out the THOUSANDS of innocents that are dying makes me a terrorist, I guess so be it. At least I am advocating for the sanctity of all those who are innocent and dying and not just those lives that are convenient to me or my cause.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maybe you should learn a bit more about it before commenting. Mandatory conscription doesn’t make everyone in the population a member of the military. It means you have been trained for military activity in case of need, it doesn’t mean you’re actively a part of the military. Israeli citizens are as much civilians as any other citizen. They went through a military training, but not all became full members of the IDF. They’re doctors, teachers, lawyers, chefs, farmers, plumbers, CEOs. They’re not a tie members of the military just because they went through military training.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:42 pm I know Israel’s conscription policies.

26 countries that mandate it, so in a world with 195 countries, I’d hardly call 13% common.

I disagree that it doesn’t make it worse for them. Not only are they Jewish, not only are they Israeli, they are soldiers. What they are subjected to will be worse than what the civilians are being subjected to and what that video shows. How dismissive of you but not sure why I would expect anything more of you.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:21 pm Actually military service is mandatory for Jews, male Druzes and Circassians. Arab citizens may ask for an exemption, but most choose to enlist. Some ultra Orthodox Jews can also get an exemption as long as they’re studying in a yeshivah. Jewish non citizens can also enlist, as many did after October 7th. My oldest son wants to transfer to a university in Israel next year to finish his studies and volunteer at the IDF.
Israel isn’t the only country with mandatory conscription. So no, it doesn’t make any issues worse. It’s actually very common, but very few countries mandate it for women.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

🙏🏼
It’s just a little example of what Israel and Jews worldwide are going through right now. Always needing to defend ourselves from lies and libels. I don’t even care about the hate anymore. It’s the oldest and most irrational hate in the world, nothing new under the sun. It’s the blindness to it that pisses me off. The trying to disguise it as something “noble”. Which is why I say that I’ll take the far right antisemitism over the far left wing antisemitism any day. You want to hate me? Go ahead. But at least have the intellectual and moral honesty to call it what it is. Don’t hide behind the mask of a “noble cause” of “social justice”.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Warning! Very graphic and disturbing.
So now let’s sit back and wait for those who claim Israel is doing the same thing to Gaza… the sewer of moral equivalents.

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:32 pm

Considering she calls anyone a terrorist r a monster that points out how Israel has done the same to people in Gaza and are not innocent themselves, she has kind of brought it against herself.

It is a war....one that has been raging for decades, one where BOTH sides have committed atrocities and war crimes against the other including rape, torture, and murder. And one in which both sides are intent on eradicating the other from the face of the earth.

If by saying NEITHER side should be working to eradicate the other or pointing out the THOUSANDS of innocents that are dying makes me a terrorist, I guess so be it. At least I am advocating for the sanctity of all those who are innocent and dying and not just those lives that are convenient to me or my cause.
I personally haven’t been called a terrorist or a monster and I don’t agree with everything Israel is doing. Neither am I happy with Hamas. Who I do care about are the civilians, children, and relief workers who have been killed in the name of this horrible war. I agree with you neither side is innocent in this.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would never say anything like that to you. In fact, I’ve never called anyone here a monster or a terrorist. Only called out those that because of their obsession with demonizing Israel have turned a blind eye, denied or even justified to some extent terrorist acts committed by monsters.
Now, TBH, I do think you’re somewhat misinformed about the reality of the history and the conflict and therefore prone to believing those lies that demonize the “strong” and victimize the “weak”. It’s a common rationalization of reality we all fall into to some extent. We’re not “programmed” to see the strong as a victim and the weak as a victimizer, seems contradictory in some way. But fact is, it does happen.
So I do think your heart is in the right place, and contrary to those that I have blocked, I don’t think those comments you make that I disagree with sometimes don’t come from any place of hate or prejudice on your part. You just have certain views that differ from mine and therefore your opinion is different. That’s OK, it’s valid. It’s nowhere near the same as spreading libels and tropes for the purpose of vilifying Israel, which in turn are responsible for the raising antisemitism worldwide.
I welcome debate and differing opinions- as long as they are based on facts. But I’ve been at this a long time to pinpoint with a lot of accuracy those who don’t come from a place of honesty and wanting to understand the truth and reality. To really want peace and justice. You’re definitely not amongst those people.
Pjmm wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:31 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:32 pm

I personally haven’t been called a terrorist or a monster and I don’t agree with everything Israel is doing. Neither am I happy with Hamas. Who I do care about are the civilians, children, and relief workers who have been killed in the name of this horrible war. I agree with you neither side is innocent in this.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic