Teen Allegedly Threw Boy, 8, Off 31-Foot-High Waterslide Platform/Had been violent before

Deleted User 638

Unread post

He needs to stay locked up. Someone like that shouldn't have been allowed in public.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Very sad

Unread post

My brother (Aspergers) was just like him. And now, 30 years later he's an even more violent asshole.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:51 am My brother (Aspergers) was just like him. And now, 30 years later he's an even more violent asshole.
Ugh, I'm sorry, rough.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Agreed 100%
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:58 pmThird degree assault? Wtf? He threw a child three F***ing stories! How about attempted F***ing murder?!? This piece of trash needs to rot in a hole for the rest of his F***ing life.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

An 18 year old MAN threw a CHILD half his age the equivalent of 3 stories to what could have been his death. How is that not attempted murder?! He meant to throw that boy and cause him harm. This whole thing disgusts me. 🤮
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:14 pm Anybody else starting to worry about all of these mentally ill and delayed people on the rise?
We should worry. Because our government is not doing enough for them. They are not offering enough respite care or services or assistance to their families to get them the proper therapy and care to make them conducive to being part of our society.
RedBottoms

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:49 pm And frankly it wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if he was the victim of a similarly “minor” assault in prison. I literally saw red when I first read the details of this. That poor little boy. I also feel like the parents should be charged with negligence for letting this monster out in public.
cellomom26 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:41 pm
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:58 pm Third degree assault? Wtf? He threw a child three F***ing stories! How about attempted F***ing murder?!? This piece of trash needs to rot in a hole for the rest of his F***ing life.
Agreed.

He clearly is a danger to the public. He needs to be locked up for everyone's safety.

The charge of 3rd degree assault is laughable.
the Parents hired an aide to take him out into public and monitor and control him. The aide did not do their job.

This is a slippery slope here people. Are you suggesting we go back to the days of locking all people less than 100% perfect and typical away in institutions or our attics like they did in the 20s?

If he was dangerous the water park may not have been the best place for him-but we can't also go back to the way things were where we lock people away either. Or do you want to do what Hitler did and have them sent to the gas chambers for being special needs?

Unread post

When people are a danger to others, yes, they need to be removed from society. My brother should have been locked up and still needs to be but every time he's reported to the police, it's not quite enough to get him locked up. They said they have to "wait" until he commits a really serious crime. So it's just a matter of time and that's BS.

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:52 am
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:49 pm And frankly it wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if he was the victim of a similarly “minor” assault in prison. I literally saw red when I first read the details of this. That poor little boy. I also feel like the parents should be charged with negligence for letting this monster out in public.
cellomom26 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:41 pm

Agreed.

He clearly is a danger to the public. He needs to be locked up for everyone's safety.

The charge of 3rd degree assault is laughable.
the Parents hired an aide to take him out into public and monitor and control him. The aide did not do their job.

This is a slippery slope here people. Are you suggesting we go back to the days of locking all people less than 100% perfect and typical away in institutions or our attics like they did in the 20s?

If he was dangerous the water park may not have been the best place for him-but we can't also go back to the way things were where we lock people away either. Or do you want to do what Hitler did and have them sent to the gas chambers for being special needs?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 am When people are a danger to others, yes, they need to be removed from society. My brother should have been locked up and still needs to be but every time he's reported to the police, it's not quite enough to get him locked up. They said they have to "wait" until he commits a really serious crime. So it's just a matter of time and that's BS.

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:52 am

and that goes back to what I said about our government and health care industry and mental health industry is not handling this as well as they should. He probably needs to be some sort of group home setting
Locked Previous topicNext topic