Is something better than nothing? Relationship question

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:42 am Does he sleep when he comes to your house
I have two teenagers so he never been to my house.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What size is his bed? Maybe see about getting a larger one. Though, 3 months into a relationship is almost nothing. You leave two teenagers alone overnight once a month?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:19 am What size is his bed? Maybe see about getting a larger one. Though, 3 months into a relationship is almost nothing. You leave two teenagers alone overnight once a month?
It is a queen size bed.

My kids aren't left alone. They have a father
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:20 am
Nopeville wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:19 am What size is his bed? Maybe see about getting a larger one. Though, 3 months into a relationship is almost nothing. You leave two teenagers alone overnight once a month?
It is a queen size bed.

My kids aren't left alone. They have a father
So, maybe a king sized bed would be worth a try? I assume the kids stay with dad once a month. Would twice a month be a possibility? Maybe your new man just needs some more time to get used to sleeping with someone? Is he divorced or never married before?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:10 pm 3 months seems kinda soon for sleepovers, but whatever
In what era? If 3 months is too soon, then I guess 2 weeks would be an abomination? I was sleeping at my husband's apartment 2 weeks after we started dating.

Oh and here's a shot to the spine... We didn't sleep together on the first date, we slept together the first night we met 😲. It's 2020, better get used to it 😆. Been together for 18 years.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's only been 3 months of you seeing him occasionally. I had the same problem when dh and I first started having overnights. I wouldn't fall asleep until the sun came up when he was there but I was fine falling asleep alone.

Give it a little more time.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:13 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:14 pm
mojogirl wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:10 pm 3 months seems kinda soon for sleepovers, but whatever
Oof. You think so? I’ve had sleep overs after the first date.
How do you know you didn’t pick up a Ted Bundy if you barely know them?
Why assume that someone doesn't know the other person just because they are on a first date?

What a dumb question.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You know, Lucy and Ricky shared a room, but had separate beds. Lol, just kidding. Do you think you snore, and he just doesn't want to tell you and hurt your feelings? That would keep someone up at night.

Locked Previous topicNext topic