Why am I the only one in the house that can do dishes the right way?

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Other than my husband, I say this all the time. I am super, OCD when it come to loading my dishwasher.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mamaof4 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:07 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:24 pm My Bosch dishwasher is AWESOME!! No more food stuck-on clean dishes discussions here, lol.
We need a better dishwasher, but we just updated about a year ago. I’ll keep it in mind when we’re in the market for another.
I never realized how bad my old dishwasher was, or even the one before that -- I though that was just as good as dishwashers could do, lol, I was mistaken.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:30 am Nothing.. he does the yard work that I refuse to do so we're good here. I do the inside and he does the outside. I have no issue with how he does anything when he does things inside...probably because we've been together since we were kids though.
This except I do all of the outside except the lawn! Lol.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I really don't like the way they do anything but that's my OCD kicking in and taking over. They could do everything perfect and I would still have to do it over again 😣
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not chores related, but, he never refills the damn ice cube trays. We’re waiting for a repair person to look at why our ice maker isn’t working, so in the meantime we’re using ice trays and he constantly leaves 1 ice cube in each of the two trays. It drives me absolutely insane.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mamaof4 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:49 am

What little things does your spouse do that drives you crazy?
Dribbles on the floor in front of the toilet. I'd gladly do the dishes every single time if I never had to deal with urine outside of the toilet bowl. Ugh.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:02 am What detergent do you use? Aside from the obvious like food you didn't finish I never pre rinse mine and they always get clean. I use Costco brand dish tabs.
It has to do with water too. I use a good detergent but our water is super hard and we don't have a water softener. If we don't rinse the dishes first they come out looking just as crappy as when they went in. And our dishwasher is only 5 years old.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I don’t rinse my dishes and they don’t come out with food. Why wash your dishes before they go into the dishwasher?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, duh. If you’re constantly complaining that it’s not done right and then you do it yourself, why do you expect anyone to do them for you?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't rinse my dishes. They come out fine.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Locked Previous topicNext topic