Trump's niece's new book out in August

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:32 am
SilentNeko wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:32 am So........this will be the first tell all book that is true? Damn if 2020 hasn’t been a great year for firsts.
The NYT was given the Trump family tax returns, probate accounts and other financial documents a couple of years back. They kept their source secret and Now Mary Trump verified it was her. A lot of the book will be information already verified.

Information on the 1973 federal lawsuit on the Trumps for racial discrimination is public information. Also public are hundreds of lawsuits verifying that trump routinely did not pay for work done are public record. Also public is Trump losing a suit and having to pay back $25 million dollars for scamming people at Trump “University”. Also public is Trump ordered by the court to pay back $2 million dollars for using a charity for personal items. And much more if you were interested.

All of this public information and you’re still thinking that all these people are lying ??? Everyone is lying except the one man that has been caught scamming and lying for decades? That doesn’t make sense does it.
Trumps niece was not the grandfather's accountant. So, you start digging and prove how she got her hands on Trump's father's financial records.

And these so called reporters who wrote the article and a book are not accountants, so how did they even understand anything they looked at. Prove that.

Go ahead find proof of all of this bullshit and not from the NYT and post it.
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Different poster here but a quick Google search found me one of the lawsuits:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... whzF1M46hy

I'm sure there are more out there.

Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:36 pm
SilentNeko wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:32 am So........this will be the first tell all book that is true? Damn if 2020 hasn’t been a great year for firsts.
The NYT was given the Trump family tax returns, probate accounts and other financial documents a couple of years back. They kept their source secret and Now Mary Trump verified it was her. A lot of the book will be information already verified.

Information on the 1973 federal lawsuit on the Trumps for racial discrimination is public information. Also public are hundreds of lawsuits verifying that trump routinely did not pay for work done are public record. Also public is Trump losing a suit and having to pay back $25 million dollars for scamming people at Trump “University”. Also public is Trump ordered by the court to pay back $2 million dollars for using a charity for personal items. And much more if you were interested.

All of this public information and you’re still thinking that all these people are lying ??? Everyone is lying except the one man that has been caught scamming and lying for decades? That doesn’t make sense does it.
If all of these so called records are 'public', go find them and post them here....Or, shut up.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:21 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:11 pm
MommyTutu wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:53 pm

I don't know how honest this woman is, but the first quote doesn't say "Trump's taxes" as in "Donald Trump's taxes", it says "Trump tax returns" and "Trump family tax information".

If her grandfather was giving money to Donald Trump, it would likely be reflected on his taxes. Without looking into it, I'd assume this is what's being referred to.
You should read the NYT article from a couple years back. The documents were extensive enough to show Trump was given over $400 million from his father. A stupid thing to lie about but he claimed he only got a one million dollar loan from his father and he was self made.
And it verifies they cheated on estate taxes. It’s a good article.
The NYT is trash. It has been caught in many lies.....period. Anyone who believes what the NYT prints is nothing more than an idiot.
What news sites do you read? I asked before and since you didn’t answer I assumed you were too embarrassed to admit what you read.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There are endless articles about the tax schemes, charity schemes, University scams, bankruptcies, deadbeat lawsuits, all backed up with court and tax documents. But you won’t find them at Info Wars or Town Hall so the base won’t read them.

It’s backwards day for people like her every day. Anyone with an advanced degree, particularly Ivy League or decades of experience, people at the tops of their fields are stupid.
MommyTutu wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:55 pm Different poster here but a quick Google search found me one of the lawsuits:

If all of these so called records are 'public', go find them and post them here....Or, shut up.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MommyTutu wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:55 pm Different poster here but a quick Google search found me one of the lawsuits:

Which was a big nothing burger in the end.

The Trumps denied allegations. "Accodingly, w/o adjudication of the merit and without any admission as to existence or absence of liability, and in order to resolve this matter w/o protracted litigation the parties hereto are prepared to resolve this case by the entry of a Consent Decree. It is expressly understood and agreed that the execution of this agreemen by Trump Mgt, Inc is in no was an admission by it or a prohibition against discrimination as set forth in the Fair Housing Act of 1968......"

The agreed to see that their employees comply with HA.

"Complaint dismissed."
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:25 pm There are endless articles about the tax schemes, charity schemes, University scams, bankruptcies, deadbeat lawsuits, all backed up with court and tax documents. But you won’t find them at Info Wars or Town Hall so the base won’t read them.

It’s backwards day for people like her every day. Anyone with an advanced degree, particularly Ivy League or decades of experience, people at the tops of their fields are stupid.

You keep failing, lemming. I don't read Info Wars, nor does anyone I know. I only read The Hill if I am looking for a certain topic and the Hill pops up.

Regardless of your claims of being so smart, you're really quite ignorant. A college degree at any level doesn't mean squat these days. Actually, most college degrees are no longer worth the paper they are printed on.

Then we have the Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerbergs of the world......they don't have college degrees. LOL
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:15 pm
Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:21 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:11 pm

You should read the NYT article from a couple years back. The documents were extensive enough to show Trump was given over $400 million from his father. A stupid thing to lie about but he claimed he only got a one million dollar loan from his father and he was self made.
And it verifies they cheated on estate taxes. It’s a good article.
The NYT is trash. It has been caught in many lies.....period. Anyone who believes what the NYT prints is nothing more than an idiot.
What news sites do you read? I asked before and since you didn’t answer I assumed you were too embarrassed to admit what you read.
You haven't asked me before. And if you think you can embarrass me, the jokes on you. You're the one who gets called out for all of your bullshit anti Trump posts. It's absolute insanity on your part. The fact that you think the NYT and WAPO are legitimate news sources shows your total lack of any smarts.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Oh look....another book. Cool!

Buy the book. Don't buy the book.

Life moves on.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:02 am Oh look....another book. Cool!

Buy the book. Don't buy the book.

Life moves on.
Most intelligent comment here. It's a tell all book. One of many. Who cares?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:34 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:16 am
Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:13 pm

Are you all really that stupid? Oh wait, yea you are. Just how did she get her grandfather's tax returns and other 'highly confidential family financial documentation'? First it's Trump's taxes in your first quote, then it's the grandfather's in the second quote. Make up your vacuous mind.

Let's see, we have 'people familiar with the matter...you know, unnamed sources....LOL. And the ever present publisher keeping the book closely guarded.

Of course she's writing a tell all book since her 'life coaching' business probably sank like a rock. She and her brother sued Trump and the rest of his siblings after they found out that the didn't get as much as they thought they should from their grandfather when he died. They lost, LMAO.
--------
About Mary.....

According to a now-deleted LinkedIn profile, Mary Trump is a certified professional life coach.

In 2012, she reportedly founded a New-York based company, the Trump Coaching Group.

Its website says: "Are you depressed and feeling low? Finding the true meaning of your life? If yes then our life coaches can bring you out from such dwindling situations."
-----
There's always some hack trying to make money off the back of a famous relative, friend, whatever.

Be sure to reserve your copy from Amazon. It aught to fill up your insatiable appetite for hating Trump

LMAO
"According to the investigation by The Times, John Walter (1934 - 2018) managed Fred Trump's business records. Said records filled the basement of Walter's Manhasset residence. The investigation by The Times included thousands of documents such as "bank statements, financial audits, accounting ledgers, cash disbursement reports, invoices and canceled checks" and over 200 of Fred Trump's tax returns."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryanne_Trump_Barry (His sister, not his niece)
Wikipedia? LOL. It's not valid source. And as I already said the NYT is trash. It is not a news source.
LMAO at how far up his ass you are :lol:
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic