Seniors willing to die for the DOW?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:09 pm
Lotus wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:39 pm He [45] will have so much blood on his hands by the time this is all said and done and so will anyone who goes along with his idiocracy.
The only blood on hands will be China.
China lied. China have blood on their hands. Trump lies. Trump has blood on his hands.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So much for "all lives matter".
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:39 pm He [45] will have so much blood on his hands by the time this is all said and done and so will anyone who goes along with his idiocracy.
It's too bad Trump wasted a month applauding President Xi and telling him what a great job he was doing, despite the briefings he was getting telling him China was downplaying the outbreak.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:43 am
It's too bad Trump wasted a month applauding President Xi and telling him what a great job he was doing, despite the briefings he was getting telling him China was downplaying the outbreak.
Not listening to those reports and briefings in January and February, basically not trusting our intelligence sources, is what pisses me off.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:46 am
jessilin0113 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:43 am

Not listening to those reports and briefings in January and February, basically not trusting our intelligence sources, is what pisses me off.
It's "al Qaeda determined to attack the United states" levels of malpractice.
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ok...lets start with all the politicians who are grandparents
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:28 pm One of the Bush idiots was saying the same thing. I have an idea. How about all of these Texas Republicans head up to NYC, we can open up an empty building just for them and they can sacrifice themselves right there without any medical help.

Real easy for them to talk knowing they will get that ventilator before the NYC bus driver does.
Texas Republicans aren’t responsible a bus driver in NYC and weren’t the cause of the spreading either.

This isn’t about NY.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:21 am I have no words. That is a pretty selfish outlook on his part.
Incredibly selfish and asshole thing to say. I am in Texas and was speechless when I read about this.

Defiantly will be impacting how I vote next election.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:39 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:28 pm One of the Bush idiots was saying the same thing. I have an idea. How about all of these Texas Republicans head up to NYC, we can open up an empty building just for them and they can sacrifice themselves right there without any medical help.

Real easy for them to talk knowing they will get that ventilator before the NYC bus driver does.
Texas Republicans aren’t responsible a bus driver in NYC and weren’t the cause of the spreading either.

This isn’t about NY.
Sigh. Right over your head. There was a republican politician in Texas who said that grandparents should sacrifice themselves for the economy sake. He can say that pretty easy because he, being a well connected politician, will get a ventilator before one of the NYC bus drivers who are currently infected. That's a fact. Nothing to do with who is responsible and everything to do with powerful people having access to what they need while spouting off nonsense.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

scemily526 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:52 am ok...lets start with all the politicians who are grandparents
They all have access to the testing so it wouldn't as scary for them. Meanwhile people who are deathly sick are waiting on sidewalks outside of hospitals for hours.
Locked Previous topicNext topic