Regent

Unread post

Uh huh
Anonymous 5

Unread post

"Hypocritically"???
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:45 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:59 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:54 am Glad she didn't marry that guy but yeah, it's messed up that you sent that pic to everyone the day of her wedding to him. I don't blame her for not inviting you to the new wedding though.
She wasn't listening to me and letting it go and watching them get married would have been way more messed up. No one deserves to be with a cheater.
I don't believe this actually happened for a second, but hypocritically if it did, that would be her own choice to stay with a cheater. Sending her the picture, fine. Sending it to all of her guests, petty and completely uncalled for.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:27 pm "Hypocritically"???
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:59 am
She wasn't listening to me and letting it go and watching them get married would have been way more messed up. No one deserves to be with a cheater.
I don't believe this actually happened for a second, but hypocritically if it did, that would be her own choice to stay with a cheater. Sending her the picture, fine. Sending it to all of her guests, petty and completely uncalled for.
Hypothetically. Word prediction software.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I thought you'd get a kick out of me teasing you over that one! :lol:
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:52 pm

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:52 pm

Only if you clicked on hypocritical instead of hypothetical :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic