Helping family

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Since it's your boyfriends house I would talk it out with him but if he doesn't want them there I would try to find an alternate route like maybe a hotel or airbnb especially since you mentioned having a ton of money.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:52 am It’s not her house, it’s her boyfriend’s.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:27 am I would be letting them stay and SO would have to get over it.
She lives there, therefore it is her house as well. She can make decisions such as these just like he can.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:37 am I specifically looked for a house with a guest suite with a separate entrance just in case family needed to stay with us. Our families can stay as long as they need to.
We barely go upstairs and we never use the front entrance so I know this can work out. There is also a master suite upstairs and an additional full bathroom, family room and bedroom so I don't see why he has an issue.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would take in my family but it would be hard. I really don't have the room.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Disagree. She’s a guest.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:59 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:52 am It’s not her house, it’s her boyfriend’s.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:27 am I would be letting them stay and SO would have to get over it.
She lives there, therefore it is her house as well. She can make decisions such as these just like he can.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:40 am I would let.them stay but your SO is going to flip. Just f**k him silly every single night to keep him distracted
lol that might work. He definitely needs distractions.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:54 am Why don't you put them up in a long stay suite closer to their jobs? How do they not know what their paychecks will look like?
They do not want to waste money on a hotel especially when they know we have the space. I guess some people like to see the numbers on paper before they commit to anything.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:58 am Since it's your boyfriends house I would talk it out with him but if he doesn't want them there I would try to find an alternate route like maybe a hotel or airbnb especially since you mentioned having a ton of money.
I will convince him however he will still be upset about it
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:27 am
Smarties wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:21 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:15 am

They are already looking for a house to rent and I'm pretty sure they do not want to do that commute longer than they have to.

If they are looking, it sounds like 2 weeks isn't a hard date range. That would make me uneasy about the situation.
They do have the money to get a place now but they wanted to see what their first paychecks would look like before they commit to a place. They want to make sure they choose a house that they can afford.
They dont know how much they make with their jobs? Thats the first question I ask when im offered a job. Your sugar daddy already said he didnt feel comfortable woth it. So the answer is no.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:03 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:54 am Why don't you put them up in a long stay suite closer to their jobs? How do they not know what their paychecks will look like?
They do not want to waste money on a hotel especially when they know we have the space. I guess some people like to see the numbers on paper before they commit to anything.
I meant you pay for it.

That's weird to me. Did they move for better jobs with better pay?
Locked Previous topicNext topic