Somewhat NSFW. What do you think of this picture?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:49 pm
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:41 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:39 pm It's a gay pride parade. Did you not see the rainbow flag? And the guys are into puppy fetish.
Of course I saw the flag. I didn’t know if it was a gay pride parade or some other gay pride festival.

The fetish crap is wrong to be displaying in public. I won’t judge someone on their fetish but that doesn’t need to be on full display around children.
Not my thing, but I generally feel the same way when I see women with oversize obvious implants on display in scanty clothing. That's a breast fetish - but it's their body so they can parade them around if they like.

LMAO
You are an odd duck. A woman having implants equals a breast fetish? Do you even know what a fetish is? Are you this weird in real life?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:13 am

Of course I saw the flag. I didn’t know if it was a gay pride parade or some other gay pride festival.

The fetish crap is wrong to be displaying in public. I won’t judge someone on their fetish but that doesn’t need to be on full display around children.
Not my thing, but I generally feel the same way when I see women with oversize obvious implants on display in scanty clothing. That's a breast fetish - but it's their body so they can parade them around if they like.

LMAO
You are an odd duck. A woman having implants equals a breast fetish? Do you even know what a fetish is? Are you this weird in real life?
I specifically said "oversized" and "obvious" implants. I live at the beach, and often see women with cartoonish looking implants, with a visible ridged outline of the implant showing over the bikini top. Not an attractive look, IMO, but catering to a certain taste that can be a fetish. Not all implants are done for this reason, or look like that. But some take it to an extreme - just as the costume in the photo was taking things to an extreme.

Am I "weird in real life" - I'm sure some people think so!
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Meh.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I have no interest in a gay pride parade and wouldn't never go to one.
They all are allowed to be as proud as they want to be but their need to attract attention (as evidenced in this picture) only demonstrates their need for attention which translates into a mental illness.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:39 pm It's a gay pride parade. Did you not see the rainbow flag? And the guys are into puppy fetish.

When you take crap off of trashy reddit, what did you expect?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:03 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:06 am The kid probably thinks they are wearing dog costumes, and knows nothing about what's actually going on.

While it's not something I would have my kid do, I'm not going to judge the parents. To each their own.
A kid that age has no clue what condoms and vibrators are but that doesn’t mean it’s okay to just leave them laying around easily accessible to her.
Of course not. But that's not for the kids sake. That's so she doesn't walk out holding the toy while you've got your in-laws over... and trust me if I brought my son to a pride parade, especially the oldest, everyone and their mother will know before the day is over lol. Seriously I wouldn't bring a little kid to that parade either.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:05 pm I wouldn't take anyone under fourteen to a pride parade. If that makes me a prude so be it.
Me too.
I don’t think we’re prudes.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:14 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:13 am

LMAO
I specifically said "oversized" and "obvious" implants. I live at the beach, and often see women with cartoonish looking implants, with a visible ridged outline of the implant showing over the bikini top. Not an attractive look, IMO, but catering to a certain taste that can be a fetish. Not all implants are done for this reason, or look like that. But some take it to an extreme - just as the costume in the photo was taking things to an extreme.

Am I "weird in real life" - I'm sure some people think so!
Yup.
Big fake breasts are weird, I think.
I’m a fan of natural attributes and the size of breasts doesn’t matter to most people unless there is “ fetish” involved !
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

"Puppy fetish?" Just-no.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I agree with you.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Locked Previous topicNext topic