running your engine at the drive in theater

RedBottoms

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:01 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:58 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:57 pm

same people need the air conditioning. My dad worked as a butcher from the time he was 16. His mom and dad owned a butcher shop. He worked in freezers for over 60 years. Once the heat got to 75, it was too hot for him. Just because you think it's tolerable, doesn't mean it is for others.
then park in the back or way on the side away from everyone. Its ridiculous to park in the middle of all the cars and then run the engine the entire time.
People have the right to park wherever they want. Again, at the one by my house, everyone left their engines running.
but that is not how its done at this one. So you should not be the only one doing it
Reedusstalker

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:07 pm
then park in the back or way on the side away from everyone. Its ridiculous to park in the middle of all the cars and then run the engine the entire time.
People have the right to park wherever they want. Again, at the one by my house, everyone left their engines running.
but that is not how its done at this one. So you should not be the only one doing it
And I believe I agreed with you on that in my earlier comment.
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:57 pm

same people need the air conditioning. My dad worked as a butcher from the time he was 16. His mom and dad owned a butcher shop. He worked in freezers for over 60 years. Once the heat got to 75, it was too hot for him. Just because you think it's tolerable, doesn't mean it is for others.
For 3 F***ing hours?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Bubelah wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:10 pm
For 3 F***ing hours?
sometimes longer than that. This place does double features so it can be like 5 to 6 hours depending
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Bubelah wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:10 pm
For 3 F***ing hours?
Yeah. My dad was a butcher and had worked in freezers for over 60 years. Once the temp outside hit 75, he had to have the air on. He could not handle heat.
yippity
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I have a drive in about an hour away from me. I haven't been there in a few years, but it was pretty well known that the larger the car you had, the further back in the rows you parked. Occasionally, people would run their cars to not drain the battery or because of the weather, but not during the entire movie. I would've have said something - at least to management so they could take care of it.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Are the rules posted at your drive in? Is it even a rule?
Madmommy1
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

We are going to the drive in tonight to see Jurassic Park. There are a lot of assholes that go to the drive in. Running of vehicles isn't too much of a problem in our area. I am concerned about mosquitos cause it's so hot in our area.
RedBottoms

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:58 pm Are the rules posted at your drive in? Is it even a rule?
these are the only rules on their website (no outside food or drinks. Zero tolerance policy with drugs and alcohol-no kids dropped off), but everyone does the same thing as far as engines off-lights off- stay within your space, etc
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would have said something, most people lack common sense and need to be told what to do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic