The prosecutor who helped cut Jeffrey Epstein's ultra-lenient plea deal for S*x crimes is now Trump's labor secretary

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:47 am
Lemons wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:20 pm
29again wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:28 pm

I read to the end of the article I posted, and never came across anything that indicated that what Acosta said was not true. Yes, the whole thing is disgusting, and I think it may be just the tip of the iceberg.
Epstein didn’t belong to some intelligence agency so I take from that it wasn’t true. Plus why would that matter? The FBI did a thorough investigation which created a 53 page indictment on S*x crimes. Why would someone belonging to an “intelligence agency” matter.

And Acosta can’t really excuse away his breaking the law by keeping the agreement a secret from the victims who had the right to know.

I hope more women feel confident enough to come forward. There was a woman interviewed today that went to Epstein’s townhouse at age 14.

She was a beautiful teen ( pictures in article) and she was recruited outside of her school in his neighborhood. She was told Epstein could help her become a model. The first visits were just visiting and he gave her alcohol and $300. Massage requests came soon after with her in her underwear. When he requested to remove her underwear eventually she refused and he forced her and raped her.

She left and never went back. Too scared to face him ever again she never went to the police. That fear is often overlooked when people ask why women don’t report right away. The terror of seeing him again. She quit school because the school was in his neighborhood.
How sure are you that he didn't belong to an intelligence agency, or that he claimed to belong to one??
Why would it matter if he was, or if he claimed to be? Belonging to an intelligence agency isn’t a pass for child rape and S*x trafficking. One would hope a US Attorney and now Secretary if Labor would know that and have enough of a spine to do his job.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Where are the comments from all the Trumpettes? Hmmm?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 am Where are the comments from all the Trumpettes? Hmmm?
I learned the other night why Trump supporters don’t waste their time in posts like this. Even if they say something against Trump they will be shot down and dismissed. Why would they bother when some of you can’t have adult conversations when it comes to Trump?
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:14 am
29again wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:47 am
Lemons wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:20 pm

Epstein didn’t belong to some intelligence agency so I take from that it wasn’t true. Plus why would that matter? The FBI did a thorough investigation which created a 53 page indictment on S*x crimes. Why would someone belonging to an “intelligence agency” matter.

And Acosta can’t really excuse away his breaking the law by keeping the agreement a secret from the victims who had the right to know.

I hope more women feel confident enough to come forward. There was a woman interviewed today that went to Epstein’s townhouse at age 14.

She was a beautiful teen ( pictures in article) and she was recruited outside of her school in his neighborhood. She was told Epstein could help her become a model. The first visits were just visiting and he gave her alcohol and $300. Massage requests came soon after with her in her underwear. When he requested to remove her underwear eventually she refused and he forced her and raped her.

She left and never went back. Too scared to face him ever again she never went to the police. That fear is often overlooked when people ask why women don’t report right away. The terror of seeing him again. She quit school because the school was in his neighborhood.
How sure are you that he didn't belong to an intelligence agency, or that he claimed to belong to one??
Why would it matter if he was, or if he claimed to be? Belonging to an intelligence agency isn’t a pass for child rape and S*x trafficking. One would hope a US Attorney and now Secretary if Labor would know that and have enough of a spine to do his job.
Why do you keep acting like we ALL have to follow the same set of rules? You know as well as I do that there are 2 sets of rules in this country, one for us normies, and another for the wealthy elite. People doing what Epstein did have been doing so for a very long time, and they've been getting away with it for a very long time. It's different now for Epstein, his time is up and he is done. I'm not sure about any of the others, but hopefully, they won't have much time left to wander around free.

I've already told that I was not there, I don't know exactly what happened. I believe that affadavits and statements have been made to explain much of what happened the first time around. You can either take those for what they say, or continue to beat the dead horse with the same questions over and over.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Trumpettes don’t “waste their time” because no matter how shitty of a human he is, you’ll still support him. Fact.

““I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said.”

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:26 pm
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 am Where are the comments from all the Trumpettes? Hmmm?
I learned the other night why Trump supporters don’t waste their time in posts like this. Even if they say something against Trump they will be shot down and dismissed. Why would they bother when some of you can’t have adult conversations when it comes to Trump?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:41 pm Trumpettes don’t “waste their time” because no matter how shitty of a human he is, you’ll still support him. Fact.

““I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said.”

You’re wrong. I have been accused of being a Trump supporter because I see through the liberal bullshit on Clinton News network... ohhhh, don’t get triggered now!
The other night I said something against Trump and Lemons told me and another person that we were obsessed. When a subject just like this came up in another post( the subject you just brought up about Trump supporters) I mentioned it to MSB and she asked me if I wanted a cookie( for saying something against Trump) I’m sure here you will say something similar just proving my point on why Trump supporters typically stay out of certain posts and don’t say anything against Trump. You can’t bitch about people not saying anything against Trump and the turn around and call them obsessed or ask if they want a cookie when they do. This is typical Liberal attitude.
Uh oh... I made a few paragraphs. I better stop before I lose you. 🤣
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Do you think Donald Trump is a good person?
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:54 pm
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:41 pm Trumpettes don’t “waste their time” because no matter how shitty of a human he is, you’ll still support him. Fact.

You’re wrong. I have been accused of being a Trump supporter because I see through the liberal bullshit on Clinton News network... ohhhh, don’t get triggered now!
The other night I said something against Trump and Lemons told me and another person that we were obsessed. When a subject just like this came up in another post( the subject you just brought up about Trump supporters) I mentioned it to MSB and she asked me if I wanted a cookie( for saying something against Trump) I’m sure here you will say something similar just proving my point on why Trump supporters typically stay out of certain posts and don’t say anything against Trump. You can’t bitch about people not saying anything against Trump and the turn around and call them obsessed or ask if they want a cookie when they do. This is typical Liberal attitude.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No. And I have said that in the past. I don’t think he is a good person. I think he is a pig and a womanizer BUT I thought the same about Bill Clinton too. My concern is what Trump can do for the country since he is already in the position he is in and likely will continue to be.
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:04 pm Do you think Donald Trump is a good person?

Deleted User 969

Unread post

So then you do agree with “No matter how shitty of a person he is, they’ll still support him.” Thanks for agreeing with me.
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:08 pm No. And I have said that in the past. I don’t think he is a good person. I think he is a pig and a womanizer BUT I thought the same about Bill Clinton too. My concern is what Trump can do for the country since he is already in the position he is in and likely will continue to be.
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:04 pm Do you think Donald Trump is a good person?

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Are you sure you are well educated? You make very little sense. You asked ME if I* thought Trump was a good person. That says nothing about what THEY think of Trump. I speak for nobody but myself so stop playing dumb ( if you really are playing).
Do you want to have a real adult conversation or are you going to keep playing like a child?
Anonadon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:15 pm So then you do agree with “No matter how shitty of a person he is, they’ll still support him.” Thanks for agreeing with me.
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:08 pm No. And I have said that in the past. I don’t think he is a good person. I think he is a pig and a womanizer BUT I thought the same about Bill Clinton too. My concern is what Trump can do for the country since he is already in the position he is in and likely will continue to be.

Locked Previous topicNext topic