Soccer just got too real

Anonymous 2

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:17 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:31 am Several of my children played soccer for years and I don't recall this technique being allowed
Did they play in middle or high school, competitive leagues?
Both, middle and high school. I apologize for hijacking your post by arguing with the forum idiot. Im pretty sure its a newly returned member
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:20 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:31 am Several of my children played soccer for years and I don't recall this technique being allowed
Both, middle and high school. I apologize for hijacking your post by arguing with the forum idiot. Im pretty sure its a newly returned member
I'm pretty sure you're wrong but its funny watching you think you know who anons are.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:30 am Eh my dd played Lacrosse for 7 yrs. Lacrosse is much more physical then soccer.
I don’t necessarily disagree, but that has nothing to do with my post really, I am talking about closed head trauma.

One study found that 2 out of 3 injuries in boys soccer are concussions related to heading the ball. As opposed to lacrosse, where only 1 out of 10 injuries is a concussion.

I would much rather deal with a musculoskeletal injury, and a neurological head trauma.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:24 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:30 am Eh my dd played Lacrosse for 7 yrs. Lacrosse is much more physical then soccer.
I don’t necessarily disagree, but that has nothing to do with my post really, I am talking about closed head trauma.

One study found that 2 out of 3 injuries in boys soccer are concussions related to heading the ball. As opposed to lacrosse, where only 1 out of 10 injuries is a concussion.

I would much rather deal with a musculoskeletal injury, and a neurological head trauma.
I just wrote what I know about, which is Lacrosse & that's it's a much more physical sport.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:22 am

I'm pretty sure you're wrong but its funny watching you think you know who anons are.
This website appears to be the only thing of value in your sad pathetic life but keep on deflecting loser. Now, I demand that you keep in quoting me peasant :)
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:26 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:24 am

I just wrote what I know about, which is Lacrosse & that's it's a much more physical sport.
https://www.greatschools.org/gk/article ... -for-boys/
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maggie wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:19 am DD is 12 and this was the 1st season they were allowed, and honestly I maybe saw one all season. It’s part of the sport, I’m just happy they banned them until 12.
I think they should ban them until college.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I assume this is a newish rule? I played soccer all as a child and through high school and if we wanted the headbutt the ball we just did. I even remember it being a part of practice. The coach would throw the ball up to us and we would try using our heads. I had no idea it was banned now.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:26 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:22 am

This website appears to be the only thing of value in your sad pathetic life but keep on deflecting loser. Now, I demand that you keep in quoting me peasant :)
[
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL
Attachments
1512939527_meme 1.jpg
Locked Previous topicNext topic