DH said he was staying late at work to catch up

Anonymous 6

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:01 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:15 am
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:12 am Do he always have to ask/get permission to stay late at work?
(Does) Asking if she minds if he stays over at work is called being curtious. He's not asking for permission he's communicating with his wife and being curtious of her feelings. Why do you women always find something negative to bitch about?

Are you confused as to who this question wasn't directed to you?
Are you confused on how forums work?
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:36 am If he was that tired, driving home wouldn't have been safe at all.
Oh, you’re too nice. I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt, I’m going with it being his plan all along! Lol
Anonymous 7

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:12 am Do he always have to ask/get permission to stay late at work?
(Does) Asking if she minds if he stays over at work is called being curtious. He's not asking for permission he's communicating with his wife and being curtious of her feelings. Why do you women always find something negative to bitch about?
Is your spell-check broken?

(courteous)

😈😇😃
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:29 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:12 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:06 am he cant come home and sleep?
It sounds like he has to come home and do the long extensive bedtime routine the kids have so probably not.
He usually insists on it, yes. Sometimes we divide and conquer, but he’s not the kind of guy who wouldn’t help with the kids if he’s home. Sometimes we divide and conquer, but usually he does the bulk of it. It’s also the only time he gets with them most week days.
Sounds good to me👍
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:31 am
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:01 am

Are you confused as to who this question wasn't directed to you?
Are you confused on how forums work?
Clearly I'm totally confused, please enlighten me. For some silly reason I always thought when you asked a direct question to one individual, you should expect an answer from "that" person, cause frankly I could give 2Shits and a f**k about your opinion/answer unless you're living inside the op's head, know her thoughts and have the ability to answer for her
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I often wonder the same thing. I asked the op a question, she answered. You're the one that found negativity in my very simple question, and choose to BITCH about it.
So enlighten me and answer your own question to "why women always find something negative to bitch about" and don't forget to educate me on the rules in how this forum works
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:23 am
He always is thoughtful enough to ask, yes. I do the same. Do you and your spouse not communicate and try to be mindful of each other when making day-of plans?
Absolutely
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:11 pm
Is your spell-check broken?

(courteous)

😈😇😃
I can only assume she was to busy Bitching about negative women to even notice, that or she's dyslexic, lol
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 pm
I often wonder the same thing. I asked the op a question, she answered. You're the one that found negativity in my very simple question, and choose to BITCH about it.
So enlighten me and answer your own question to "why women always find something negative to bitch about" and don't forget to educate me on the rules in how this forum works
Your response was clearly intended to be negative. Unless you have the verbal equivalent of RBF. Lol. That would be the weirdest and most irrelevant question ever were you not just trying to be judgy.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:23 am
He always is thoughtful enough to ask, yes. I do the same. Do you and your spouse not communicate and try to be mindful of each other when making day-of plans?
Absolutely
Well, that’s unfortunate. I wouldn’t be happy a marriage that lacked that kind of respect for each other’s time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic