Is linda here

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have nothing against her and hope she's doing well.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:14 pm So are you one of those who follow her around to degrade her? Or do you just stand by and watch it happen for kicks?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:16 pm I have nothing against her and hope she's doing well.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:14 pm So are you one of those who follow her around to degrade her? Or do you just stand by and watch it happen for kicks?
Then for the love of Pete leave the poor woman alone. She has been through enough with the crazies in cafemom making her mental illness worse.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

As I told someone else, I am new here and saw a lot of familiar names so I was wondering about her. I realize given the history of the old forums your knee jerk reaction to automatically condemn me but I'm a good one. I promise.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:16 pm I have nothing against her and hope she's doing well.
Then for the love of Pete, leave the poor woman alone. She has been through enough with the crazies in cafemom making her mental illness worse.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:07 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:01 pm She was never here. You bitches chased her away from this site. She was on the other sister site but she left months ago. I wish her well, she's trying so hard to get her shit together with no family support.
Where were her parents? I know she had a sister but I never paid too much attention to her.
Her mother died and her dad and sister basically washed their hands of her. At the time of her leaving the site, she had a friend who was supportive and would let her crash with him but he lived a bit away from where her son lives and she was basically homeless because the place she had rented didn't work out. She's got a therapist that is supposedly helping her file for disability and to hook up with services but she went dark before all of that was worked out. There are a couple of members who keep in touch with her on the other site and they say she's ok. Before CafeMom died, she PM'd me her phone number to text her but I never did. I was dealing with (still am) enough stress in my life and I just didn't have enough spoons to become one of her text buddies, especially when she was manic.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 pm Why is everyone assuming I'm here to start shit or follow her drama? It was a genuine question ffs. Like I told someone else, we weren't close but we were friendly with each other.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:09 pm No, she's not. If she had deemed you someone trustworthy you would have a way to get in contact with her. As you are not well I'm sorry you'll have to find your drama with someone else. We have plenty of candidates on This site however. I suggest you follow their stories.
Par for the course around here with Anons
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I can definitely understand why you all would be so jaded but damn. Like rabid dogs on the loose lmao
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:34 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 pm Why is everyone assuming I'm here to start shit or follow her drama? It was a genuine question ffs. Like I told someone else, we weren't close but we were friendly with each other.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:09 pm No, she's not. If she had deemed you someone trustworthy you would have a way to get in contact with her. As you are not well I'm sorry you'll have to find your drama with someone else. We have plenty of candidates on This site however. I suggest you follow their stories.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It doesn't help that some random anon also bumped a similar post from a year ago. If it bothers you I'd suggest not using anon.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm I can definitely understand why you all would be so jaded but damn. Like rabid dogs on the loose lmao
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm not bothered, just amused. I'll have to go look for that other post you speak of and see which one of us posted first, for my own peace of mind.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:38 pm It doesn't help that some random anon also bumped a similar post from a year ago. If it bothers you I'd suggest not using anon.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm I can definitely understand why you all would be so jaded but damn. Like rabid dogs on the loose lmao

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Just wish Linda well, and quit asking questions. God knows she was pulled through hell on the old site. Now let it rest. Besides if she wanted you to keep up with her life, she would have given you her contact information. And since it seems like she didn't, take your spoon out of her pot.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Guessing you didn't take the time to read the post in it's entirety. I'll give you cliffs notes. We weren't friends, just acquaintances. I'm new to the site. Saw a bunch of familiar names, but not hers. My intentions pure. No spoons here.
MysticDreamer wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:46 pm Just wish Linda well, and quit asking questions. God knows she was pulled through hell on the old site. Now let it rest. Besides if she wanted you to keep up with her life, she would have given you her contact information. And since it seems like she didn't, take your spoon out of her pot.
Locked Previous topicNext topic