Birthday traditions?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:00 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:04 pm

So yes, it's only wrong when it's your birthday and no one falls to your feet and worships you extensively. Figured as much.
Its rude anons like you that start the RB shit show by making stupid ass replies like this. Then after she defends herself, then the rest of aholes jump on the RB handwagon to give her shit for hijacking a post whens 9 times out of10, the anons start the shit show
Meh, I’m in the middle here. Sometimes it’s others and sometimes it’s her.
Okay fair enough. But this time anon 2 started it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:49 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Its rude anons like you that start the RB shit show by making stupid ass replies like this. Then after she defends herself, then the rest of aholes jump on the RB handwagon to give her shit for hijacking a post whens 9 times out of10, the anons start the shit show
Meh, I’m in the middle here. Sometimes it’s others and sometimes it’s her.
Okay fair enough. But this time anon 2 started it.
I asked a question, she answered, I made a comment, she commented back. End of the back & forth. There was no pile on, no further comments on it either way & no hijacking of a thread. Unclench & relax.
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nothing really.
I wake them up and tell them happy birthday. Then we usually do a nice dinner and cake. Then we do something with the family soon after.
We do simple birthdays here. No big parties.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:47 pm You post anon a lot, eh? I’ve never once seen your name but you’ve made a lot of comments.
Kayelynnesmommy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:10 pm My youngest dd turns seven Friday! It got me thinking we do a birthday breakfast where they wake up to their favorite breakfast fixed with candles and such and then they pick a activity for the family to do and get their choice of dinner and dessert. Do you have any neat traditions with your kids?
I'm pretty sure she just changed her screen name, could have sworn it said it was by kendallsmom? or someone else with a familiar sn earlier.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kayelynnesmommy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:10 pm My youngest dd turns seven Friday! It got me thinking we do a birthday breakfast where they wake up to their favorite breakfast fixed with candles and such and then they pick a activity for the family to do and get their choice of dinner and dessert. Do you have any neat traditions with your kids?
Actual birthday they get to pick dinner and then on nearest weekend we always have a large birthday celebration place of their choosing with friends and then when we can all get together we also have a birthday with family as our family is extremely large.
Kayelynnesmommy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:47 pm You post anon a lot, eh? I’ve never once seen your name but you’ve made a lot of comments.
I don’t ever post anon and I don’t make post very much I mainly look on here while I am bored at work.
“It’s not the years in your life, it’s the life in your years.” - Abraham Lincoln
Kayelynnesmommy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:47 pm
I'm pretty sure she just changed her screen name, could have sworn it said it was by kendallsmom? or someone else with a familiar sn earlier.
I haven’t changed my name I was kayelynnesmommy on cafemom too I just don’t make many post.
“It’s not the years in your life, it’s the life in your years.” - Abraham Lincoln
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Awwwww! Happy birthday to the little pumpkin!
🎉🎉🎉
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Kayelynnesmommy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:00 am

I haven’t changed my name I was kayelynnesmommy on cafemom too I just don’t make many post.
You just ruined their day.
They really thought they were onto something. LMAO
Kayelynnesmommy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:16 am
Kayelynnesmommy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:00 am

You just ruined their day.
They really thought they were onto something. LMAO
Lol I know no drama here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic