I'm not bailing you out

AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:03 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:00 pm What is her job?

She's an igit for driving drunk FYI
She's a nurse at a prison. Yep.she's an idiot
So apparently she wanted to know what the other side felt like.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would never bail a drunk out of jail. They will stay there until their arraignment.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:56 pm She completely backed into someone....She was charged with ...Speeding. and felony not and run.
How does one get a speeding ticket by backing into someone?
I would love to know how that happened?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:28 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:56 pm She completely backed into someone....She was charged with ...Speeding. and felony not and run.
How does one get a speeding ticket by backing into someone?
I would love to know how that happened?
Speeding while committing the hit and run
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

My mother would never turn her back on me, and I would never turn on her. I would have went to the jail immediately. I love my mother though. So many on here don't.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm I'll never understand why someone would do something as stupid as drive drunk, then expect someone else to bail them out. Uh no, you were an idiot, you deserve whatever you get.
I would bail someone out that didn’t have a history of drinking. This is exactly why I won’t have even a sip of alcohol if I need to drive my children anywhere. If you don’t often drink I would imagine two mimosas at a brunch could put you over the legal limit and you may not realize how much it effected you until it’s too late.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:33 am My mother would never turn her back on me, and I would never turn on her. I would have went to the jail immediately. I love my mother though. So many on here don't.
I don’t understand OP’s sentiment unless her mom has a history of alcohol abuse. I agree with you that you should support your loved ones unless there is a real reason not to.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:16 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:33 am My mother would never turn her back on me, and I would never turn on her. I would have went to the jail immediately. I love my mother though. So many on here don't.
I don’t understand OP’s sentiment unless her mom has a history of alcohol abuse. I agree with you that you should support your loved ones unless there is a real reason not to.
Right. There must be some bad feelings because your immediate reaction would be to go to your loved one and find out if she is ok, what happened, did something bad happen and that is why she was drinking. Weird to just say f**k you to your mother and let her rot.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't bail someone out for a dui. My aunt was killed by a drink driver. I have no tolerance for it. That being said, I have one brother that drinks. No one else is the family does. It's not something I have ever been around.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If she has a history of this kind of behavior I can understand the tough love approach of making her sort out bail on her own.

However, I wouldn't have so gleefully ratted her out to her employer, I'd have just called it in saying something like "She can't make it in and I don't feel comfortable telling you why. She'll call you as soon as she's able to explain."
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Locked Previous topicNext topic